• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The dying thread

I can't believe how fast my body is detiriorating. Thank G-d for home hospice care taking the burden off my dear wife. I am so weak that I cannot stand.

Hi mate, I am sorry for what your going through. You have always come across as a really good calm and nice guy, im sure these are traits you have passed onto your children. Im not religious but im thinking of you and wishing you love.

I’m thinking if you too @Yermiyahu, I wish there was more I could do to engage with you or distract you from your pain for only a few moments.

my posts seem to be either long winded brain dumps or quips and memes to try and make light of things. I think I know which posts most people usually prefer, so I’ll trust my instincts and start another thread...

Last edited:
When I first clicked on this thread, I thought ‘here we go, people being dramatic about problems’, or suffering from a hangover.
Rather than that though, there was a dialogue of bravery, words typed through difficulty surely, but to come forward and share with others on the forum is truly an act of courage given the circumstances.

I definitely did not expect the words that my eyes happened upon, nor the impact that they would have on me emotionally. All I can say @Yermiyahu is that you are in my thoughts. I cannot add anything not previously spoken, it’s hard to know what to say in response to your message. So instead, I will echo those sentiments from others who have offered you the chance to PM them if you need. Though I do not know you surely half as well as I would have liked to, I can tell that you are a great person from the level of support here, and the truth in the words that you have typed.

I am here if you need me to be through messages. I wish that miracles can happen and that you can recover. Enjoy your day as much as life allows you to, and my thoughts are with your family too through this time. Please know that we are all here for you.

I was feeling rather upbeat for a change, finally being able to walk around and do simple things without crippling pain from what is probably a slipped disc, but now I'm all sad again. My daily struggle to get out of the bed pales in comparison.

I rarely know what to say at the best of times when it comes to this emotional crap. My thoughts go out to you and your family.

Dr was here. He thinks Cancer has spread to my brain.

GHod mate im so sorry.

How is your relationship with your family?

I wish i had had so many conversations with my parents before they passed. Obviously you love your children but think now is the time to tell them as much as possible.

Back