• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Definitive Worst Tottenham Eleven

For me it has to be Mitchell Thomas. He had none of the requisite skills of a footballer. As a centre back, his judgement was terrible and her regularly conceded soft goals

some real blasts from the pasts on here, I forgot how bad we were! that endless contemplation of mid table was so depressing

The curse of success. Almost every team that are doing good in Norway will sell their best players abroad, and their manager went to Rosenborg. the new stadium fudged up financially and they are now playing again on their old ground. Stab?ªk's squad is now very young and unproven, and also an unproven manager.

Cheers for the info 11L. Didnt know about the new stadium, I remember seeing it all on their website a few years back, didnt realise it had all gone belly-up. Nanskog and Gunnarsson were scoring goals for them.
Was pleased to see Tyochi playing in the PL

Cheers for the info 11L. Didnt know about the new stadium, I remember seeing it all on their website a few years back, didnt realise it had all gone belly-up. Nanskog and Gunnarsson were scoring goals for them.
Was pleased to see Tyochi playing in the PL

Yeah they had a great partnership up front. Nannskog has 101 goals in 147 apps for the club. He has now retired and is now a pundit on TV. He's a regular guest on our own Erik the vikings show "matchball monday". Gunnarson went unsuccesfully to Nancy in France, but is now back in Norway and V?Ñlerenga where he is rather anonymous. They also had two player of the year candidates in Alanzinho who went to Galatasaray and Anthony Annan who went to Rosenborg and after a rather impressive world cup for Ghana went to schalke.

Yeah they had a great partnership up front. Nannskog has 101 goals in 147 apps for the club. He has now retired and is now a pundit on TV. He's a regular guest on our own Erik the vikings show "matchball monday". Gunnarson went unsuccesfully to Nancy in France, but is now back in Norway and V?Ñlerenga where he is rather anonymous. They also had two player of the year candidates in Alanzinho who went to Galatasaray and Anthony Annan who went to Rosenborg and after a rather impressive world cup for Ghana went to schalke.

Think we got linked to him once as well a couple of seasons back. Forgot about Alanzinho, he chipped in with his far share of goals too

For potential that wasn't fulfilled I'd have Jenas in there. Had all the attributes to be such a good player.

Although of course I'm sure this has been discussed a fair few times before...

For potential that wasn't fulfilled I'd have Jenas in there. Had all the attributes to be such a good player.

Although of course I'm sure this has been discussed a fair few times before...

careful there, still some sympathisers out there im sure

Back