• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Definitive Worst Tottenham Eleven

_________________Mimms__________________

xxxxxxxx____Fenwick_____Vega____ Tramezzani/Gilberto

xxxxxxx____xxxxxxxx______Brown____xxxxxxxx

________Booth_____Rasiak__________

Ramon Vega must feature at CB. Absolutely no doubt about it.

Can't agree with that. He was arguably our MoM in the League Cup final!

And definitely can't agree with it when you think even during that decade we had the likes of Kevin Scott & Stuart Nethercott playing for us.

xxxxxxxx____Fenwick_____Vega____ Tramezzani/Gilberto

xxxxxxx____xxxxxxxx______Brown____xxxxxxxx

I didn't rate Brown, I thought he was poor but he is no where near our worst ever midfielder. Jason Dozzell in central midfield still brings me out in a cold sweat......

zokora?
docherty?(when ever i think of the ginger pele all i think of is spurs 4 lester 4)
acimovic? blondel? always thought dozzell was a useless waste of space lol
sean davis hardly had a decent spurs career

It gets worse!

How many disgustingly brick players have we had?

These are actually the good times, careful what you wish for.

My first memories of supporting Spurs were 1981. I'm pretty sure some of the old timers on here will be able to provide plenty of brick players from the relegated team.....

For me personally when creating an all time brick team, it should be from players you actually know and players who played 10+ league games for the club. Since 1981 my all time turd list is....

GK : Mimms
RB : Kerslake
CB : Scott
CB : Nethercott
LB : Wilson
RM : Bentley
CM : Dozzell
CM : Brown
LM : Chiedozie
ST : Rebrov
ST : Rosenthal

Rebrov and Bentley are in there due to cost as much as anything else, and it may be a little harsh on Bentley who at least had a few good moments. Rebrov wasn't worth ?ú1m, let alone ?ú11m. I'm sure there were some brown paper envelopes there...

My first memories of supporting Spurs were 1981. I'm pretty sure some of the old timers on here will be able to provide plenty of brick players from the relegated team.....

For me personally when creating an all time brick team, it should be from players you actually know and players who played 10+ league games for the club. Since 1981 my all time turd list is....

GK : Mimms
RB : Kerslake
CB : Scott
CB : Nethercott
LB : Wilson
RM : Bentley
CM : Dozzell
CM : Brown
LM : Chiedozie
ST : Rebrov
ST : Rosenthal

Rebrov and Bentley are in there due to cost as much as anything else, and it may be a little harsh on Bentley who at least had a few good moments. Rebrov wasn't worth ?ú1m, let alone ?ú11m. I'm sure there were some brown paper envelopes there...

Scrap Bentley. Just remembered Ruel Fox. I wish I hadn't.....

zokora?
docherty?(when ever i think of the ginger pele all i think of is spurs 4 lester 4)
acimovic? blondel? always thought dozzell was a useless waste of space lol
sean davis hardly had a decent spurs career

Toda was far far worse than Zokora

I also dont think that Michael Brown or Ramon Vega deserve to be in the team. What about Mbulelo Mabizela - apart from that goal vs Leicester he was brick. I'd put him in instead of Vega

Kerslake____Fenwick_____Vega____ Tramezzani/Gilberto

Bentley (harsh?)____Dozzell______Brown____Chiedoze (though my old MOTD vids have him terrorizing teams like Saudi Sportswashing Machine)

I am a bit older then some on here so i remember some really bad players.
CB : John Lacy

CF : Ian Moores

CM : Andy Gray

Back