• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Guess we will be looking to play two spinners in Sri Lanka, so one batsman has to lose out. His form has been rubbish so far this winter, disappointed he's not done himself justice out there because he's got so much potential.

Cook, Strauss, Trott, Pietersen, Bell, Prior, Broad, Swann, Anderson, Finn, Panesar

Happy birthday to Sir Viv, my favourite player of all time..

What a legend. Can't believe he's 60. GHod I feel old.

The Wall has retired, sad day. Possibly my 2nd fav player behind the little master.

Unbelieveable player, that century he made from opening the batting last summer is one of my fav all time moments. He wasn't even out in the 2nd innings either, dodgy decision.

Great to see Panaser bowling well in Sri Lanka. England look like they may have an old fashioned line-up 2 quickies, allrounder and 2 spinners. I allways think having more bowlers in your side gives you a better chance of winning.

Sachin finally makes the milestone. Admittedly against Bangers but its still a fantastic achievement all the same.

Poor old Monty. 2 dropped catches, at least 1 off Jayawardene, who will probably go to 200 tomorrow. Catches win matches and all that....

Disappointing considering the excellent start England had.

Great test, shame its on while I'm at work. Oh and I dont have sky sports till the weekend, doh

Usual collapse then. 5 wickets for 12 runs and 6 for 31. Have come to expect better, tail is usually good for 100 or more these days. Interesting that broad was still at 8. People always thought he could step up to 7 and be a true all rounder. Might have been better trying that and playing bresnan instead of Patel.

Stupid that the SA series is only 3 tests. Sl 2 tests as well, fairly pointless. They should all be best of 5 really.

Back