• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

I thought there would be some commentary on here today.

We thrashed the Aussies skittling them all out for a paltry 125 then running rampant and wining by 8 wickets with FIFTY balls left.

Putting them in slight jeopardy to make the cut from the group.

I thought there would be some commentary on here today.

We thrashed the Aussies skittling them all out for a paltry 125 then running rampant and wining by 8 wickets with FIFTY balls left.

Putting them in slight jeopardy to make the cut from the group.
Seeing as it’s a Spurs forum I guess the abject performance from the football team dampened any high spirits that the cricket provided. I know it did for me.

Yorkshire has been suspended from hosting England matches following the racism allegations made by former player Azeem Rafiq.

The England and Wales Cricket Board says the ban will last until the club has "clearly demonstrated that it can meet the standards expected".

Yorkshire's Gary Ballance, who has admitted using racist language towards ex-team-mate Rafiq, has been suspended indefinitely from England selection.

Yorkshire has been suspended from hosting England matches following the racism allegations made by former player Azeem Rafiq.

The England and Wales Cricket Board says the ban will last until the club has "clearly demonstrated that it can meet the standards expected".

Yorkshire's Gary Ballance, who has admitted using racist language towards ex-team-mate Rafiq, has been suspended indefinitely from England selection.

It's so mad this story, Yorkshire living back in the 60s still refused to take onboard the enquiry because they held their own...I mean fa kin ell lads...sort it out

How on earth is it a media driven storm? If Yorkshire CCC had acted appropriately, rather than denying there was an issue, it would have been far less damaging for them. This is of their own making and it is good to see it getting the coverage it deserves.
It’s just another injustice being cleverly controlled by a very media savvy PR company.
Sadly cricket is still in the dark ages on the public relations side.
Yorkshire need to change not be destroyed.

Back