• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Indian commentators coming across as very salty again about the pitch! Trying to compare Broads 8for against the Aussies to the pitch last week! Difference being the pitch is prepared, but you can’t prepare atmospheric conditions that make a ball swing!

50/4 already, how many overs left today? Still in the second session aren't we? May be able to defend a small lead at least (150ish). All seems a bit silly though.

In county cricket home team would be deducted points for providing a pitch not suitable for first class cricket. It's sad that such a good team have to stoop to such tactics after their fantastic effort in Australia. If I have to hear how cricket mad Indian fans are I'll scream, they dont turn up when tourist are batting and cheer every swing of the bat when India bat without a clue to where the ball goes.

In county cricket home team would be deducted points for providing a pitch not suitable for first class cricket. It's sad that such a good team have to stoop to such tactics after their fantastic effort in Australia. If I have to hear how cricket mad Indian fans are I'll scream, they dont turn up when tourist are batting and cheer every swing of the bat when India bat without a clue to where the ball goes.

giphy-tumblr.gif

Can blame the pitch, but what about England's selection? Picking Broad and Anderson was the wrong decision, and with Archer too? Root said post game England should have got 250 and he knows full well that was achievable.

Whole team was incorrectly called, can blame the pitch but England full of holes that need unpicking too.

Back