• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

I watched the first hour on BT, soon as the first wicket fell one of the Aussie commentators had written off any chance they'd win. Bet he enjoyed the rest of the day.

Shame to see him get out so close to the end of the day and like that. Magnificent innings, I’m always in awe if the mental and physical effort it takes to bat for that long. Quite freaky dismissal for Buttler too.

When Root went I thought we may struggle! Been a enjoyable series with some extremes in individual performances from both sides.

Are we making a mistake resting Bairstow for India though?

When Root went I thought we may struggle! Been a enjoyable series with some extremes in individual performances from both sides.

Are we making a mistake resting Bairstow for India though?

Yes for me, we are going to play what some are saying is the best team around at the moment, and for me we should take our strongest/best players to do that.

Back