• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Off to watch Essex v Surrey tonight, typically the weather has been amazing this past week and its brick today
Got a hospitality box with free food and drink for my friends and family tonight too, will still go though and drink for 5 hours haha

Saw 400 run in 30overs haha
Delport got 127 off 40 odd balls, fastest ever T20 hundred, power hitting was brilliant

England struggling a bit in the bowling attack ahead of the first test

Wood, out till the 4th test
Archer, Anderson and maybe Woakes all missing the first one too

I think England are chancing their arm with him, Jennings, Stoneman et al are all hopeless so trying to ride the wave of Roy in the WC
If it works he could be our David Warner (just not a clam)

Warners such a good player though in all formats, he is a better ODI than Roy too

Terrible from England, 4th time in the last 3 years they've lost 10 wickets in a session apparently. Hadn't done so for 78 years before 2016.

England captain Joe Root will bat at number three in the first Ashes Test against Australia, fellow batsman Joe Denly has confirmed.

Denly will drop down to four for the opening match of the series, which starts at Edgbaston on Thursday.

"He rang me the other day and told me he wanted to bat three and for me to go in at four," said Denly.

Back