• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

I think its a favourable schedule, you just have to be one of the top 4 sides in the round robin which I think we will be then hit your straps for the SF and Final...

Shouldn’t have a game like this at Lords there is literally zero atmosphere or crowd noise it’s a joke really, all about the £££££££

Down to Moen and Woakes now

Great knock from Stokes though but fantastic bowling from Starc he is such a quality bowler

Struggle to get to semi finals now. Vince and Alli are walking wickets. Our players do not play the conditions. Today was a day that the big shots get put away and bat almost test like in tricky conditions.

Bairstows shot looks worse and worse on more viewings.

Still waiting for the much lorded lower order to get some runs.

I don’t think this team has it mentally unfortunately, ability wise it’s there, but decision making is appalling under pressure.

Back