• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Hope you're right. I've seen nothing of this test so far but last time out he looked disinterested. Hope he pulls it round for a grand finale.

Two corkers really

If he does retire he said he will go back to Essex and play for a few years which would be nice for us.

Personally I like to see him go for Tendulkers record

Our batting style now simply does not suit test matches.
We would need to change a lot of personnel and I'm not sure we have them any longer in England.
We are now a white ball side ONLY.

Our batting style now simply does not suit test matches.
We would need to change a lot of personnel and I'm not sure we have them any longer in England.
We are now a white ball side ONLY.

Said earlier in this thread that there is so much " wam bam thank you mam" cricket around that so many players in todays game have lost the art of batting. Sad really as Test cricket used to be a fantastic watch.

I am a football man but the best sporting event i was lucky enough to go and watch was the 2005 ashes tests.

Said earlier in this thread that there is so much " wam bam thank you mam" cricket around that so many players in todays game have lost the art of batting. Sad really as Test cricket used to be a fantastic watch.

I am a football man but the best sporting event i was lucky enough to go and watch was the 2005 ashes tests.

This one has had some great moments as well, Curren and Kohli have been great.

I’m sitting here melting in front of the tele.

Wonder how Vaughan feels now having watched Rashid take the vital wicket of Kohli first innings then strike a critical blow in the second to help England to victory?

Match figures of 3-40, also played his part with the bat - not too shabby.

Wonder how Vaughan feels now having watched Rashid take the vital wicket of Kohli first innings then strike a critical blow in the second to help England to victory?

Match figures of 3-40, also played his part with the bat - not too shabby.

It was Ben Stokes who got Kohli
Vaughan is a plonker

Back