• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Chich is a sloppy wet fart thread

Yes was fantastic, so well thought out
Very funny in parts too
All the characters were awesome
It cost me £23 so a total bargain

Off to see Mamma Mia today with the family
Was postponed 3 times, the girls love the show and I don't mind the music

This was on page 4, you uncultured bunch.

Went to see Prima Facie last night. Jodie Comer is unbelievably good in it. Script is a little ham-fisted towards the end, but very good overall.

Just been to see Good at the Pinter. Staring David Tennant, absolutely brilliant. How a good man descents into evil and becomes a Nazi.

The wife likes a matinee, doubt we will be back in time for the England v France match, this train is stopping everywhere.

Just been to see Good at the Pinter. Staring David Tennant, absolutely brilliant. How a good man descents into evil and becomes a Nazi.

The wife likes a matinee, doubt we will be back in time for the England v France match, this train is stopping everywhere.

Hope the staff at my place treated you well :)

I absolutely need to see more theatre but find that audiences can really ruin the spectacle - Saw badbadnotgood last night in Brum and clam in front of me was checking his voicemails and talking over the musicians the whole night, he didn't appreciate being told to shut the fudge up.

Hope the staff at my place treated you well :)

I absolutely need to see more theatre but find that audiences can really ruin the spectacle - Saw badbadnotgood last night in Brum and clam in front of me was checking his voicemails and talking over the musicians the whole night, he didn't appreciate being told to shut the fudge up.

Do you actually like pinter?

Can't stand him myself but they put some good non pinter plays on there.

Do you actually like pinter?

Can't stand him myself but they put some good non pinter plays on there.

I absolutely love The Caretaker and will get round to the rest sooner or later, something about how drab yet absurd life is depicted in that play, really resonated with me - And everyone knows someone who has talked about building a shed (or something similar) but never gets around to it.

Went to see the motive and the cue at the national tonight. Love the national, always put on good plays.
Mark Gatiss was exceptional as was the guy who does the detectorists.

We have stayed up in town, the wife is asleep, she no longer let's me pour custard over her when we stay in hotel rooms, bit boring if you ask me.

Lovely day.

Saw Lily Allen and Steve Pemberton in the Pillowman yesterday. Was OK, not bowled over by it.

Pemberton was brilliant and perfect comedic timing.

For anyone interested in theatre, Plaza suite is coming to London in January. Booking starts in October I believe.

Did you ever finish that play you were writing Chich?

The oddballs guide to buying cake.

Yep and performed it as a one man play which did mot really work, at last years brighton festival. A room above a gay pub in kemptown.

7 people turned up, one of which was my wife.

The plan is another rewrite and see if it can come to life as a novel.

Yep and performed it as a one man play which did mot really work, at last years brighton festival. A room above a gay pub in kemptown.

You should write a memoir !!!

Did you invite them all back for custard?

Back