1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please read this post: https://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/fund-raising-for-jeremy-yermiyahu.10542/
    Dismiss Notice

The Carabao Cup 2020/21

Discussion in 'General Football' started by nayenezgani, 23 Dec 2020.

1. awesome dawson

awesome dawson Mauricio Taricco

Good spot, pep will definitely prioritise CL semi, that said if we are still in the Europa semi, it’s arguably a bigger game than the league cup final.

2. Baleforce

Baleforce Bert Bliss

no way City will get to the CL semi's

3. metalgear

metalgear Jimmy McCormick

Good chance we get to Europa semi though. If so I think JM would want to win both!

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

monkeybarry likes this.
  4. SteveAWOL

SteveAWOL Cecil Poynton

FTFY :D

Robbo and metalgear like this.
  5. greatwhitenorf

greatwhitenorf Clint Dempsey

That outbreak of Covid with Villa is a bit convenient for them. If the game is postponed, they'll get to save the legs of their best players for the midweek game against us.

Kind of like how we looked suddenly sharp and snappy against Leeds once the Fulham game was postponed.

I'm thinking Villa would rather battle for the top four than the FA Cup and they're in decent shape to do that.

MKSpur and scaramanga like this.