• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Who: Modric THFC
Where: GG
When: Deadline day

We are gonna do nothing today. A few players will leave on loan when the loan window opens up.
All our rivals will strenthen. Someone will mention we have not spent any money net this summer.
Time to turn off SSN and step away from the minute by minute updates and close the forums, today is not gonna be one of those special transfer deadline days.

Give this man a badge

I think we can yet again declare that not a single ITK knew a feckin' thing at any point through this window.

The "stopped clock" principle might have made a couple of them look good here and there, but in truth none of them had any kind of inside track. Most of their posts could have been cobbled together from public information or simple guess work. Entertaining for sure, but total bollox on the substance.

I think we can yet again declare that not a single ITK knew a feckin' thing at any point through this window.

The "stopped clock" principle might have made a couple of them look good here and there, but in truth none of them had any kind of inside track. Most of their posts could have been cobbled together from public information or simple guess work. Entertaining for sure, but total bollox on the substance.

I kind of hope everyone is aware of this. You get people expressing real anger at ITKs because they "raise the hopes" of people. Really? Where is this army of gullible eejits who actually believe some anonymous username on twitter has the inside track at the club? Nobody believes them. But they give us something to chat about during the off-season, and because of that I'm happy to live and let live when it comes to ITKs.

Agree. All the major stories were broken by journalists this window, particularly Baldini's mate Gianluca Di Marzio ‏and AVB's mate Jason Burt. The old ITKs all comically jumped on the wrong stories too - Villa, Benteke and Willian.

The old schools Spurs ITK seems to have been properly killed off by this new regime.

The ITKs who weren't telling outright lies were being fed the official line from the club IMO.

The sort of responses you would get if you asked a PR bloke a question on a stadium tour e.g. "We expect Bale to remain a Spurs player. We intend to keep all our best players at the club".

In other words, not ITK or inside information at all. What little genuine ITK there was in previous seasons has been shut down by the club.

Agree. All the major stories were broken by journalists this window, particularly Baldini's mate Gianluca Di Marzio ‏and AVB's mate Jason Burt. The old ITKs all comically jumped on the wrong stories too - Villa, Benteke and Willian.

The old schools Spurs ITK seems to have been properly killed off by this new regime.

To be fair I don't think the Willian story can be held as a typical example of ITK's not having a clue. It really does seem we were gazumped right at the death by a two-faced agent.
As for Villa and Benteke, well, we do seem to have had serious interest in them.

carpediem1906 on SC:

was too sensitive to post at that time, but way back in hong kong... even though in front of cameras, and whispers emerging from fans and staff alike about bale putting on a strop... and i alluded to that when i posted about hong kong... but behind the scenes...

bale traveled to the stadium both matches BUT he emerged last and went straight into dressing room where he refused to come out of, and stayed in there by himself... whole time showing that he didnt want to be there. didnt participate in scheduled media events either. in the commuting, at the hotel, at the stadium, he kept to himself totally, nowhere near his usual chums.

so we saw / hear of him being miserable, but boy was he behaving like child not given his ipad.

other players.

ade and benny were spotted leaving the hotel at 1-2am, heading out for a good time, and both also behaved in ways that indicated they were off. hence the surprise that they are still around.

To be fair I don't think the Willian story can be held as a typical example of ITK's not having a clue. It really does seem we were gazumped right at the death by a two-faced agent.
As for Villa and Benteke, well, we do seem to have had serious interest in them.

THIS is why the Willian transfer fell through

Guardian-Gallery-5-001.jpg

carpediem1906 on SC:

was too sensitive to post at that time, but way back in hong kong... even though in front of cameras, and whispers emerging from fans and staff alike about bale putting on a strop... and i alluded to that when i posted about hong kong... but behind the scenes...

bale traveled to the stadium both matches BUT he emerged last and went straight into dressing room where he refused to come out of, and stayed in there by himself... whole time showing that he didnt want to be there. didnt participate in scheduled media events either. in the commuting, at the hotel, at the stadium, he kept to himself totally, nowhere near his usual chums.

so we saw / hear of him being miserable, but boy was he behaving like child not given his ipad.

other players.

ade and benny were spotted leaving the hotel at 1-2am, heading out for a good time, and both also behaved in ways that indicated they were off. hence the surprise that they are still around.

I think this is Steff posting.

carpediem1906 on SC:

I'd divide that by 10, add a bucket of water to dilute, and then believe half of what's left. "Bale was a bit sulky and pensive" is probably true.

Stating the obvious but the bale deal was done in july,it can be seen now,levy intention all along was to let him go after the arsenal game,he wasn't going let him go any sooner or every player we be going for would have cost us an other 5 mill on top.

Bale wasn't going to stand infront of all the media in hong kong and lie saying he's staying,he had to go to hong kong because spurs was still paying his wages and he was still employed to spurs ,if he refused to go he would have been fined and the club would have refused his move because that will tell everyone that he was going.

Last edited:
I can't understand the notion of real having a high status. I supported spurs as a Londoner . Supporting a foreign club is...yes ..unreal.

I can't understand the notion of real having a high status. I supported spurs as a Londoner . Supporting a foreign club is...yes ..unreal.

The thing about glory hunters is that they don't support a club, they're just looking to be associated with something successful to make themselves look better. Most of them are obviously massive ****s that care more about appearance than substance.

Back