• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

[Update 400] Ryan on loans

Source: RyanTegan
Today on SC Transfer ITK forum

"Were on the phone to Wonga and Provident"

[Update 401] Goat on Lennon

We told you last week that Cardiff were interested in Lennon. We now hear he also has an offer from "up north".

[Update 401] Goat on Lennon

We told you last week that Cardiff were interested in Lennon. We now hear he also has an offer from "up north".

I don't get this whole selling Lennon thing, and it doesn't seem to be going away whether it's true or not. there's changes that need to be made and then there are changes for the sake of change.

Lennon has been amazing for us in countless matches and deserves a chance to prove that he's better than the other options we have - many of whom have barely played any matches on the league.

If at the end of the season he just can't get a game as the other players in his position look amazing then fair enough but getting rid of such a strong player who has been with you for years before his apparent replacement has got up to speed is a huge risk imo.

We've already been unsettled enough losing bale, would be a strange managerial move to choose to unsettle your squad even further.

I don't get this whole selling Lennon thing, and it doesn't seem to be going away whether it's true or not. there's changes that need to be made and then there are changes for the sake of change.

Lennon has been amazing for us in countless matches and deserves a chance to prove that he's better than the other options we have - many of whom have barely played any matches on the league.

If at the end of the season he just can't get a game as the other players in his position look amazing then fair enough but getting rid of such a strong player who has been with you for years before his apparent replacement has got up to speed is a huge risk imo.

We've already been unsettled enough losing bale, would be a strange managerial move to choose to unsettle your squad even further.

What if he wants out?

He's likely lost his first team role with Lamela coming in, Townsend is also going to provide decent competition and Lennon needs to play to try and get into the World cup squad in Brazil. Spending a season sitting on the bench won't cut it for him.

The flip to that is perhaps after seeing him for a season AVB knows he'll never quite be able to provide whats needed in his tactical role and feels we have better options even today, add to this Lennon's value now will be more than a Lennon in 12 months after a season of limited playtime. If he's going to be behind Lamela, Townsend and Chadli are we not better off selling now?

The flip to that is perhaps after seeing him for a season AVB knows he'll never quite be able to provide whats needed in his tactical role and feels we have better options even today, add to this Lennon's value now will be more than a Lennon in 12 months after a season of limited playtime. If he's going to be behind Lamela, Townsend and Chadli are we not better off selling now?

He hasn't looked like he should be behind chadli yet for me and who knows how Lamela will adapt to the league or even if he will be in a wide right position or no 10. Townsend looks promising but if Lennons delivery frustrated at times, so does townsends shooting - it remains to be seen if he can keep his spot as the main thing we want is low balls fizzed in for Soldado and Lennon did that - even if our strikers at the time didn't make the most of them.

Even if we kept him until January it would make me feel a lot better about these huge, wholesale changes we're making. A settled experienced team is worth a hell of a lot in this league.

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk 2

Carroll and possible BAE to Harry.

Calling bll**** on this Demba Ba stuff, but if true, does it mean we've got Ade out afterall? I just dont see it in these timescales!

Carroll and possible BAE to Harry.

Calling bll**** on this Demba Ba stuff, but if true, does it mean we've got Ade out afterall? I just dont see it in these timescales!

Everything will be reported now to keep people glued to their screens, be it TV or PC.

Havent heard a peep from POTL since the Willian debacle.

he'll be back after 11pm tonight, to confirm everything you already know, but add a 'behind the scenes' slant to each done & dusted move/miss, which you have no change of refuting as he cant be caught out then.

Back