• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

You'd think from the minute Bale was officially confirmed agents around the world would be on the phone offering up all sorts and assuming we are loaded.

Wonder if there is time for any deadline day shockers?

You'd think from the minute Bale was officially confirmed agents around the world would be on the phone offering up all sorts and assuming we are loaded.

Wonder if there is time for any deadline day shockers?

Good point. OK, the deal has been likely for ages but who knows..

Where: SC
Who: ValenciaYid
When: Deadline day

Afternoon all....somewhere in North London a small bald bloke and a suave Italian are getting out of their bunk bed.....the suave Italian starts to massage the shoulders of the small bald bloke whilst whispering in his ear, "its time Mr Daniel, its time"

followed by

If im honest, I had heard last week that we "thought" we were done/complete BUT, that is not definite and more on the ball people than me, with contacts are saying that there could still be activity.....so

Where SO
When 2nd Sept
Who: Jasper

I hear Ade making peace with AVB. So hope it is so as we cannot afford to sell him. We need variation up front

Re Siggy:
AVB Likes him but was agreed if we nought in and hid [had] options were limited we roils [would] listen and allow him. Germany interest was genuine. Cannot say more that. Still getting over yesterday.

Who: Modric THFC
Where: GG

We are gonna do nothing today. A few players will leave on loan when the loan window opens up.
All our rivals will strenthen. Someone will mention we have not spent any money net this summer.
Time to turn off SSN and step away from the minute by minute updates and close the forums, today is not gonna be one of those special transfer deadline days.

Who: ValenciaYid

Afternoon all....somewhere in North London a small bald bloke and a suave Italian are getting out of their bunk bed.....the suave Italian starts to massage the shoulders of the small bald bloke whilst whispering in his ear, "its time Mr Daniel, its time"

followed by

If im honest, I had heard last week that we "thought" we were done/complete BUT, that is not definite and more on the ball people than me, with contacts are saying that there could still be activity.....so

I hope he's not exposed his source with this submission.

When: Deadline Day
Who Grey Fox

IF the special purchase comes it won't be a super market trolly purchase, it will have been lined up already, Levy is not going to spunk £45m or even £30m on a last minute thought. I was told a few days ago to expect something special on Monday and haven't been told anything different. Just saying.

When: Deadline Day
Who Grey Fox

IF the special purchase comes it won't be a super market trolly purchase, it will have been lined up already, Levy is not going to spunk £45m or even £30m on a last minute thought. I was told a few days ago to expect something special on Monday and haven't been told anything different. Just saying.

hmm too good to be true i'm afraid.

Can't believe BAE would go to the Championship, he was the best LB in the league under Harry's tenure here. What exactly is the injury he's supposed to have that means he can't pass medicals?

Whoever our special purchase mystery man is... it would seem no one in the main stream media has picked up on it yet. Must be top secret, which means it's extra special.

Can't believe BAE would go to the Championship, he was the best LB in the league under Harry's tenure here. What exactly is the injury he's supposed to have that means he can't pass medicals?

believe its his knee and that he's failed 2 medicals with other teams this window. His condition isnt great either as he's not a great trainer so hasn't come up to scratch when he's been checked by Spurs. Gather this is whats ****ed AVB off - general lackadaisical approach to training etc

Back