• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

I'll be disappointed if either go, but understandable as they will most likely both become back-ups and I'm sure they will both want to be playing regular

Depends on whether we play 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3. If its 4-2-3-1 then its conmceivable we could go with Lennon, WIllian and Lamela behind Soldado.

I think we should keep both as firstly you need 2 players per position and secondly you never know whether overseas players will settle here. A decent proportion fail

There's more to football than lumping crosses into the box.

He aint scoring enough goals mate. We`re going to play 4 5 1 with three attacking players. We cant afford one that has no end product and isnt good enough.

His shooting/passing is awful.

If you want him to come on and use his pace against tired legs for 20 minutes then fine, he could be useful, but never a starter.

He aint scoring enough goals mate. We`re going to play 4 5 1 with three attacking players. We cant afford one that has no end product and isnt good enough.

His shooting/passing is awful.

If you want him to come on and use his pace against tired legs for 20 minutes then fine, he could be useful, but never a starter.

I do agree with you on this one. Would hurt to see us let him go, but for a reasonable fee (£10 mill and over), I think we could do better. The problem now is that the number of home grown then is down to 9 (if Bale also leaves). Thats not good at all.

Who: Ali Z
Where: COYS
When: 22nd August

Relax guys, transfers are a rollercoaster and a game of poker, Willian will happen ,Lamela should, Contreao may, things can always go wrong, but confident that Willian is all but ours.

Who: Hertyid
Where: COYS
When: August 22nd

This is truly a remarkable day. Willian and Lamela in, Bale out. Bring on the Goons on 1st Sept.

Who: Grey Fox
Where: SC
When: 22 Aug 2013

The fat lady might be clearing her throat, but I can't hear any notes just yet

Who: marcspurs
Where: SO

A couple of quick points...

Willian delay is work permit (so I hear)
Lamela work permit application gone in already, so deal must be close/done (as in fee agreed between clubs)

Who: marcspurs
Where: SO

A couple of quick points...

Willian delay is work permit (so I hear)
Lamela work permit application gone in already, so deal must be close/done (as in fee agreed between clubs)

does he need one? i heard he was one of these Argentinians with an Italian passport

For what its worth Lamela has a Spanish Passport not Italian. I doubt Marcspurs version of Football Manager has this updated.

I went to the source of all knowledge, wikipedia, to see if has a second passport. Not mentioned in his article there, but this was: He is known for his exceptional dribbling ability and pace and is nicknamed Coco. He can also make a fine pie.

Edit: The Italian version talks of a Spanish passport and clarifies his nickname as El Coco. Goes on to compare him to Kaka.

Back