• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Leandro Damaio, Guiseppe Rossi, Fernando Llorente, Alvaro Negredo, Pablo Osvaldo, David Villa

Will we sign anyone, but more importantly: What colour is their underwear?

yeahhhhhhh \o/, tonnes of flimflame until 32nd Aug when Levy starts his business

The one and only time I open this thread.. getting it in before my eyes are burned with the incessant flimflam from attention seeking qunts

thankyou to the mods =D>

Let's get this thing started:

Jasper on SO:

Have we finally done it after a long courtship I wonder?
Nothing more to add ;)

Archibald on SO:

In response to Jasper's post:

he is talking about Damiao.

Very close but doesnt really fill me with excitement if im honest

rebrab on SC:

yeah, does sound like damiao will be done this summer
guess we'll see.

Spurvert ‏@spurvert

Abel Hernandez at a cut price?

Gards ‏@Gards44

Alexi Sanchez! I don't rate him at all!!!!!!

More re Leandro:

Adam Suter ‏@Adam79Suter

AVB likes him a lot! Seems DL is backing him. #No1StrikeTarget #TouchingDistance #beenherebefore

And then:

The original JJetset ‏@jetsetyid

My word #benteke

Last edited:
Guys, lets try and keep the opinions and comments to a minimum please.
There are a lot of people who like to come in here and just read the latest ITK, regardless of authenticity.

Whole other section for discussion.

Guys, lets try and keep the opinions and comments to a minimum please.
There are a lot of people who like to come in here and just read the latest ITK, regardless of authenticity.

Whole other section for discussion.

No ITK talk in other section though, so some discussion will take place. Just avoid all the lame jokes.

*suitably scolded*

(I love it really!)

On the LD situation, I for one still hold out hope he is wearing that no.9 come pre season. There has been too much invested in the pursuit of him to not believe that AVB et al know how good he can become. This, coupled with the past comments by Tim Vickery about how good he would do in th PL.

*suitably scolded*

(I love it really!)

On the LD situation, I for one still hold out hope he is wearing that no.9 come pre season. There has been too much invested in the pursuit of him to not believe that AVB et al know how good he can become. This, coupled with the past comments by Tim Vickery about how good he would do in th PL.

Yeah. He seemed the only forward we were after in January, so AVB obviously sees something Falcao-esque in him.

It would be great if we could get a big forward signing sorted out early doors, like we did with Verts, Siggy and Holtby over the last two windows. That then gives us 3 months to resuscitate a deal for Moutinho :eek:

I guess we wouldn't do/announce anything before next weekend if there is legs in this, through not wanting to undermine Ade/Defoe while they've still got a job to do.

Jasper on SO

Anderson we are inquiring actively as we did last season and wanted him. McCarthy also def interest there. Is it vague to say we are very interested, extremely in fact and talking.

Jasper on SO

Anderson we are inquiring actively as we did last season and wanted him. McCarthy also def interest there. Is it vague to say we are very interested, extremely in fact and talking.

Wouldn't understand blowing £10m of our limited funds on a crap Sandro, when we already have Parker, Holtby, Dembele and Livermore who can do a job at DM.

Our midfield desperately needs creativity and players who can move the ball quickly, not bulk and bite.

Last edited:
Livermore has no future with us IMO and it's probably a good time to move Parker on if we can.

Livermore has no future with us IMO and it's probably a good time to move Parker on if we can.

In which case I'd either groom Holtby for that role, or buy a new Sandro understudy for about 1/5 of the price.

McCarthy would be a decent option for £3m, but £10m for a squad player is ridiculous.

Casemiro, Nampalys Mendy, Sven Bender, Gonalons - would all be a fraction of McCarthy's price and are much more likely to be the next Sandro/Romeu.

Anderson would be an interesting one. He has done well for United whenever I have seen him. He suffers from not having a regular run in the side IMO. He's got a good engine, good pace, decent pass, shot & dribbling ability on him. Was brilliant at Porto before moving to United so there's probably a link there (I know AVB didn't manage him there, but I believe we took at least one of the coaching team from Porto and AVB probably knows Porto's opinion on Anderson anyway.

Think he'd be a good box-to-box player to allow Dembele to move further forward and can play just about anywhere in the midfield.

In which case I'd either groom Holtby for that role, or buy a new Sandro understudy for about 1/5 of the price.

McCarthy would be a decent option for £3m, but £10m for a squad player is ridiculous.

Casemiro, Nampalys Mendy, Sven Bender, Gonalons - would all be a fraction of McCarthy's price and are much more likely to be the next Sandro/Romeu.

and how do you know he would cost £10m? There is a fair chance of them getting relegated so he may go for a much lower price.

Anderson is ok but he wouldnt be as good as someone like Willian that we were chasing so think AVB wants that type of player.

and how do you know he would cost £10m? There is a fair chance of them getting relegated so he may go for a much lower price.

Anderson is ok but he wouldnt be as good as someone like Willian that we were chasing so think AVB wants that type of player.

remember Wigan got 14 mill from us for Palacios.....imo McCarthy will cost 10-15 mill whteher Wigan stay up or not

funny thing about McCarthy is that Spurs were heavily linked to him whilst he was at Hamilton, so he has always been on our radar

Back