• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Badger's Hole (ITK Thread)

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
This thread is for posting and discussing ITK. Off topic posts will be deleted without warning. Going off on a tangent can be allowed within reason.

Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@dimarzio
Dzeko, il futuro a giugno: l'Inter ci prova, occhio al Tottenham http://fb.me/36jah3RKG

(Translated: Dzeko, the future in June: Inter tries, eye to Tottenham)

Last edited:
Who: The Goat
When: 10th December
Where: SC

The Goat hears that we're looking at a few loan options for January, Vucinic was mentioned as well as cover at left back, although no names were offered for that position.

Who Hertyid
Where COYS
When 09/12

In the AVB Discussion including reactions to Duncan Castles:

I am very sceptical of this story.

Nothing I have heard from anyone close to WHL has suggested anything other than unfaltering support. One meeting post City does not make a managerial crisis. What Chairman would not ask for a chat with his manager after a result like that?

Top four come May and AVB will be going nowhere, that much is certain.

When: 10th December

The Goat hears that we're looking at a few loan options for January, Vucinic was mentioned as well as cover at left back, although no names were offered for that position.

I like Vucinic - that's potentially a very smart signing.

A big, smart, creative forward who'd (potentially from wide left) link up with Soldado very well.

cabinessence on ftl

Don't shoot the messenger. AVB out has legs. They have clashed. DL sees AVB as arrogant and stubborn which DL takes personally as a lack of respect. DL being stubbornness personified of course will win, but don't expect change till end of season. Be interesting if we have a successful season though. Could end up having a big love-in/clear the air meeting, but then of course AVB would be in a much stronger position and could tell DL to stuff it.
Whatever happened to the old business adage of not having to like someone to work well with them? Sorry Danny, need to grow up!

The AVB stuff has believability running all the way through it like cheese in a cheese stuffed crust pizza.

When: 11th December

The Goat is hearing that we have a 'serious' interest in Luke Shaw this January.

When: 11th December

The Goat is hearing that we have a 'serious' interest in Luke Shaw this January.

This guy and a goalscorer and Spurs are sexy like sex.com

TBH I would like we cash in Lamela for whatever and get this guy for the balance.

Last edited:
Ryantegan on SC regarding Samuel Umtiti:

Been told by two people that we are trying to do something with him.
Think he was the fella who scored at the lane?!?!?

Umtiti was the lad who scored for Lyon was it?? Fantastic strike that flew in the top corner. I was impressed with him, was full of running and strong to boot. Haven't seen more of him that in the games against us though

What makes me laugh is that he's valued between £5-8 million and yet Luke Shaw will cost maybe 3-4 times as much. Just shows how over priced young English talent is. I'm not saying Shaw isn't talented but when you compare prices and what you get for your money, Umtiti is better value for money.

Cant believe this all starts again in a fortnight.

Which of our players will be the rags trying to sell this window. Looks like the Kyle Walker to whoever stories are starting

Cant believe this all starts again in a fortnight.

Which of our players will be the rags trying to sell this window. Looks like the Kyle Walker to whoever stories are starting

After this week's debacle, we're really going to have to batten down the hatches. All world cup hopefuls are going to be nervous staying at a rudderless club in crisis.

Verts, Sandro and Lloris obvious the big fears.

After this week's debacle, we're really going to have to batten down the hatches. All world cup hopefuls are going to be nervous staying at a rudderless club in crisis.

Verts, Sandro and Lloris obvious the big fears.

I'm not worried about it tbh. We may have lost a manager but Levy is still in charge.

No chance will anyone we want to stay be leaving.

When: 17th December

This is coming from a new source, The Goat is hearing that Defoe is done and signed for 13 million dollars and he will be earning 110,000 dollars a week. Only thing yet to be decided is January or summer.

Also, the only hold up with the stadium is a Greek family owning a house where the centre circle of the new pitch will be. They want 5 million 'innit? O Kyrios Levy having raises our original offerings of 1.5 to 2 and a black dress.

opa! toosoo! toosoo!

Back