• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The badger

Rock Strongo

dodgy Dave Goosegog
Seeing as the badger has become a part of our identity, I suppose this is pretty darn on topic: I saw a badger on my property just now. I'll try and get a photo and post it.

Fook, I'm popping out with my camera. I've heard badgers bite until the bone says "crunch!"... still, no match for a wolverine, those guys are soon to be emperors of this planet.

Is this some sort of cryptic ITK?

I'm not allowed to say as my sauce can get killed. But know this: the hounds of Baskerville are restless and some badgers have blue and yellow skin, when they're not suspended.

Sent fra min HTC One via Tapatalk

I'm not allowed to say as my sauce can get killed. But know this: the hounds of Baskerville are restless and some badgers have blue and yellow skin, when they're not suspended.

Sent fra min HTC One via Tapatalk

I recommend a red wine sauce with badger. It would also make a good episode of Hannibal.

Sent from my computer thingie.

Back