• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Striker thread..

All depends on price actually, no question all four could bring something to Spurs

First choice -> Berbs and Torres
If Harry thinks he can manage him, or if we are happy with one season before he starts giving trouble -> Tevez
If cheap enough -> Carroll

Berbatov and Torres for me would best fit our style, can create and can score.
Tevez brings an insane work rate and goals
Carroll is an option we don't have, a bit of a battering ram.

We won't be going anywhere near Berbatov while Levy is in charge.

Why not?
I know Levy wasnt impressed but he has a good business mind.
And it's not as if he held up his shirt in disgust live on British TV, saying "I wouldn't wash my car with this"....

Berbs would be a beast in our team as the lone striker. Remember the Bolton game when Keane got sent off. One of the best performances I have ever seen.

Last edited:
my memory may playing tricks on me but iirc we ruined Torres, first game of the season a few years back Bassong and King bullied him of the park and we won 2-1, he's not been the same since then despite winning the WC

personally i'd be happy with any of em for the right money, even Carroll would be a good option to have on the bench

Your gettable or existing Spurs strikeforce for next season

So who would you like to see?

Seeing Torres on the bench and his poor form upsets me, he's still got to have it in his locker surely?

A player we've been linked with and judging by reports who I think could do a job for us - Llorente...

Would the pair be gettable and work for us? If Arry stays could he get the best out of Torres? Would the Spanish connection work together?

Yes I know we could potentially talk over ?ú50m and wage issues...

What combos do you think are gettable or would work?

84ff6c80-ea4a-4e76-b5e6-239783dbe562_bdbe5565-20a4-474f-b596-467f7d48f19c.jpg

Lancaster_2714884.jpg

article-2016482-0D103EF600000578-439_634x434.jpg

\o/

Steven Fletcher - Brilliant off the ball movement and first touch; fairly quick and strong, he could be the next berbatov.

Assuming we get CL:

van der Vaart and Adebayor.

Leandro as Adebayor's understudy.

Remy challenging Lennon for a spot on the right.

Remy---vdV---Bale

--------Ade

Without CL it will probably be Saha and Defoe.

Back