• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Striker thread..

If Wilson gets fully fit and back on track if you can name me a better realistic option please do so! If there is a relegation clause unless we're planning some insane swoop for whoever then I think we should be all over this one.

The big thing is for me is that him and Kane could get a productive partnership going, or play up front as well as alongside Son quite happily.

Maybe Cavani is another one, and could mean being able to actively rest Kane on occasion and still be as deadly but with a different game plan...Either way the back up striker should know if they get stuck in to it they'll play a lot of football. With our current selection of more attacking minded midfielders like GLC and hoopefully N'dombele runs should be found.

Tired of hearing agents whining about their precious little striker won't come along if Kane selfishly keeps on scoring goals, fudge that, come and contribute something if you're good enough.

Out of curiosity why would you think I would know about his whereabouts? I have never seen him play and I have never suggested we sign him

Haha just seen this thread, no recollection of it.

My suggestions for striker signings now are Daka, Malen or possibly Isak but he might be to expensive.

The guy is a grade A clam and not the good kind. Would disrupt team harmony and could you really see Kane being happy having this bully around stealing a living?

Not going to happen Costa would want to play most games and be the main man and that will not happen with Kane here.

fudge it I'd take him. He is a horrible prick. I absolutely loved him in his first stint at AM (less so at Chelsea). His antics with Pepe in the Madrid derbies were great entertainment. It was absolute mayhem on the pitch in most matches.

He's not that player anymore but I'd take him as a disrupter to close out matches.

Last edited:
He'd be like our super angry but prolific Llorente.
Prolific? He's scored 5 non-penalty goals since returning to Madrid in January 2018! 5 in 3500 minutes.
In the same time he's got 15 bookings and (only) 2 red cards.
He's nowhere near what he used to be (except he's still A massive clam, that gets booked or sent off more frequently than he scores.)

Back