• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Striker thread..

Just to be clear. You admit that it is an offensive tweet but refuse to take down the post.

Seems a bizarre position to take to me. When can we expect the admin team to adjudicate?

I would like you to be clear as to what the motivation of your flurry of posts is. Let's be sure we understand the 'discussion' were having mate.

Haha. Has this guy got anything right re Spurs?:D

was thinking the same think so had to google this guy's name to check that he didn't mean Marco Gabbiadini. Apparently there is somene with the same name at Napoli (since having kids, I don't have the time to watch the European leagues). I'm sure we're contacting many clubs about players at this time of year though

Just to be clear. You admit that it is an offensive tweet but refuse to take down the post.

Seems a bizarre position to take to me. When can we expect the admin team to adjudicate?

No one has expressed any agreement with the idiotic tweet. Several people have voiced their opinion that it's idiotic.
It's not spreading racism, it's people being vocal against racist tweets. Why is this a bad thing?

I'm delighted that this forum is not a place where things are removed from discussion because it's (seen as) offensive.

If Gabbiadini rumours are true could be an interesting one. The guy is behind one of the best strikers on the planet right now in Higuain and when he has come on or got the odd start he has scored goals.

Mind you I'm never too keen on Italian Strikers in the prem.

If Gabbiadini rumours are true could be an interesting one. The guy is behind one of the best strikers on the planet right now in Higuain and when he has come on or got the odd start he has scored goals.

Mind you I'm never too keen on Italian Strikers in the prem.

I remember him well from my school days

63.jpg

Hmm. Won't there be work permit issues with this guy? How many times has he been called up for Argentina? His wiki page doesn't provide any information in that regard.

Apparently getting an Italian passport in the summer which would allow him to come in.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-eye-transfer-jonathan-calleri-7590803

He is however third-party owned.

Ah. That would solve it. With regard to third-party ownership, I think FIFA's phasing it out across the board, anyway, so we could just buy him out completely and be done with it; probably at a lower price, too, given that traditional havens for third-party owned players like Italy and Spain are also phasing it out.

Calleri doesn't seem short of confidence....10 mill or so punt? Why not

I know it's another obligatory youtube hunt, but searching around for upcoming forwards I found a video of a lad in the MLS called Cyle Larin. He's still young and probably not one that we will look at but he has the right attributes and he looks like a deadly finisher.

Back