• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Striker thread..

Would you have allowed a blatant anti black or anti Muslim post. I don't think so.

Take it down immediately or you will be as culpable as the original poster.

@scaramanga - this is now as issue you need to deal with.

We have had people quote tweets where black players have been racially abused before.

No one is endorsing or agreeing with what the idiot on Twitter has said. If someone posted comments like that on this board they would be banned but discussing racism and anti-semetism and the idiots who spout it is not banned.

We have had people quote tweets where black players have been racially abused before.

No one is endorsing or agreeing with what the idiot on Twitter has said. If someone posted comments like that on this board they would be banned but discussing racism and anti-semetism and the idiots who spout it is not banned.

It was not a discussion though. It was not "discussing racism or anti-semitism".It was posted without any comment or context. It is deeply offensive and it needs to be removed immediately.

It was not a discussion though. It was not "discussing racism or anti-semitism".It was posted without any comment or context. It is deeply offensive and it needs to be removed immediately.

The Tweet was offensive. Jordinho did not send the Tweet. The comments were not aimed at anyone here. No laws or site rules have been broken by an image of the Tweets being posted here.

The Tweet was offensive. Jordinho did not send the Tweet. The comments were not aimed at anyone here. No laws or site rules have been broken by an image of the Tweets being posted here.

I take that as your final position. Please confirm that is the case.

It's not down to me alone. You've reported the post, so the admin team will discuss it and decide whether any action should be taken.

Do you meet in a smoke filled room with Twinings tea and a plate of hob nobs?

Do you meet in a smoke filled room with Twinings tea and a plate of hob nobs?

I can neither confirm nor deny.

image-1.jpg

img13m.jpg

basecontrol-moccasin-slippers-2.jpg

BritishTablePipe.jpg

It's not down to me alone. You've reported the post, so the admin team will discuss it and decide whether any action should be taken.

Just to be clear. You admit that it is an offensive tweet but refuse to take down the post.

Seems a bizarre position to take to me. When can we expect the admin team to adjudicate?

Just to be clear. You admit that it is an offensive tweet but refuse to take down the post.

Seems a bizarre position to take to me. When can we expect the admin team to adjudicate?

Of course the tweet is offensive. We have had offensive tweets embedded here numerous times in the past and had a discussion about what an absolute bell end the person who tweeted it is. I do not see why this is any different.

Ultimately, what (if any) action taken will be a collective decision made by the admin team, as these things always are. I cannot give you a time scale for that, and I do not think it is reasonable for you to expect one, it is down to when people are around.

Im for taking the tweet down as well, as it is horrible offensive, has already offended and if something does that, whats the point of keeping it on the forum

But out of interest if jord contextualised it with something like: "some of are fans are real c.u.nts" or "what a racist fu.kin d.ick" would you still want ot deleted?

@milo etc could we put some of that context on the post until an adjudication has been made... just a suggestion to defuse tension and prevent more and greater offense, obviously not telling you guys what to do.

amazon will sell you a copy of hitlers book, that doesn't make them culpable for the holocaust

there have been multiple posts on reports of racism on here, likewise posts anti to all religions (many by me), plenty by Scara himself

nobody has a right to not be offended

the best way to deal with these fudgeers is to publicly shame them
Godwins law right there.

Im for taking the tweet down as well, as it is horrible offensive, has already offended and if something does that, whats the point of keeping it on the forum

But out of interest if jord contextualised it with something like: "some of are fans are real c.u.nts" or "what a racist fu.kin d.ick" would you still want ot deleted?

@milo etc could we put some of that context on the post until an adjudication has been made... just a suggestion to defuse tension and prevent more and greater offense, obviously not telling you guys what to do.
There's no need for context there IMO.

It's clearly not posted by @Jordinho or an opinion of his. Anyone who doesn't understand what an embedded tweet is should learn to Internet and then come back later.

This 100%. It is almost negligent for any business to be run in a way not to mitigate potentially foreseeable risks. To go into the second half of a season with one centre forward and only two (fit) dedicated centre halves is extraordinarily risky IMO. We trimmed the squad by letting four players leave, to not replace them in the key areas where we have such an obvious need can be seen as reckless by any casual observer.

Personally, I would love to know the reason why the MD mk2 signing didn't happen after he apparently had agreed terms and had a medical. Surely we must have had previously agreed terms with Fulham and any loan back situation. It makes no sense to me.
Just because you don't agree with the mitigation plans of the team, doesn't make them non-existent. It's one thing to say there are better options than Chadli/Son and another to make irrational statements to the effect "there's no Plan B".

Just because you don't agree with the mitigation plans of the team, doesn't make them non-existent. It's one thing to say there are better options than Chadli/Son and another to make irrational statements to the effect "there's no Plan B".

I think this is the crux of the matter, well put

Would you have allowed a blatant anti black or anti Muslim post. I don't think so.

Take it down immediately or you will be as culpable as the original poster.

@scaramanga - this is now as issue you need to deal with.

And whenever we post a newspaper report on David Baddiel's issues? On Chelski and West Ham's use' you're saying we are as culpable as the original poster?

I think these idiots should be called out publicly frankly, and I'd hope you can see that.

I say this as someone who earlier this season at a game had to be held back by a friend from confronting an anti-semite.

Quite frankly, if anyone 'needs context' when reading such filth then they don't belong on this forum.

Back