• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Juniors/on-loan thread 2013/14

Swindon Town v Tottenham Hotspur 16th July 19:00

Jordinho posted some thoughts from Swindon fans:

The midfield was full of running, it was good to see L Thompson, Luongo & Smith constantly pressing to try and win the ball back and then making runs off the ball when we had it.

Pritchard was probably our best performer, he looked a tricky little player and reminded me of Ritchie slightly coming in from the flank, had a good free-kick on him too.

In all, it was a pretty good performance for a pre-season run out, the players looked to be full of running and effort with some flashes of quality. Think we could do with a center midfielder to shore things up amongst the young lads, but it is quite difficult to judge how good/bad the squad actually is at the minute, personally I think the squad need some proper direction and organisation, if they get that then we should be OK.

Luongo looked good. Pritchard looks skillful with the slight criticism that he did a bit much at times. Ward and hall looked OK, not going to judge Byrne because he was against Bale. Williams worked hard.

Interesting about Byrne I thought he had a brilliant game, easily the best he had for us. Jumped in a couple of time against Bale but with the pace and power he is up against standing off isn't always the best way to go.

Liked the look of the centre back pairing as well, the new guy Hall looks a footballer compared to Flint and eventually settled in well. Got to say that Byrne is definitely not a left back no matter what people might think. His natural tendency is to play the ball with his right foot if at all possible and I cannot see him replacing Nathan Thompson at right full back on tonight's performance.

I think we're going to be hearing the phrase 'pass it to Pritchard' a lot this season.

Nothing wrong at all with a right footed left back. Byrne for me is much more of a threat than mceverley, obviously for some games where we need to keep it solid he wouldn't be favourable but thought we had some cracking tackles against one of the best players in the world

Last edited:
Spurs XI squad for Kingstonian

Adam Smith, Ryan Fredericks, Simon Dawkins, Jon Obika, Kevin Stewart and Cristian Ceballos are all in our Spurs XI squad for tonight's friendly at Kingstonian.

We travel to Kingsmeadow for a 7.45pm against the Ryman League Premier Division side.

Squad

Jordan Archer, Jonathan Miles, Adam Smith, Alexander McQueen, Dominic Ball, Giancarlo Gallifuoco, Ryan Fredericks, Ruben Lameiras, Aaron McEneff, Simon Dawkins, Shaq Coulthirst, Roman Michael-Percil, Darren McQueen, Kenny McEvoy, Jonathan Obika, Kevin Stewart, Laste Dombaxe, Cristian Ceballos.

Tickets will be available on the turnstiles from 6.45pm (from the end of the stadium next to the Athletics Stadium) and priced as follows (prices from Kingstonian's official website)

Adult: £7

Senior (60 & over): £4

Student: £2

Junior (Under 16's): Free

Starting xi
Archer
Fredericks(C)
Smith
Gallifuoco
Ball
Stewart
Mcevoy
Lameiras
Obika
Dawkins
Ceballos

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 7m
GOAL - McEvoy led break, Obika showed strength, McEvoy continued his run and planted home a header from Obika's cross. 1-0, 7mins.

would love Bentaleb to be called up this season. With Luongo going out on loan, Bentaleb can take Livermores place as we get some profit on him.

would love Bentaleb to be called up this season. With Luongo going out on loan, Bentaleb can take Livermores place as we get some profit on him.

Yep i would go aalong with that should get 3 or 4m for livermore, did he get an england call up in the end?

Why is dawkins still at the club?

U21 fixtures released. We open the season away to chelsea on 9th aug at 7pm.

This season the league format has changed to 1 big league containing 22 cat 1 clubs. Looks like the end of season play off remains and there may be a cup competition aswell.

Clipboard going mad today in the paper about buying strikers. He is right of course. I am annoyed about his treatment of Kane and also Nigel Pearson mugged him off at Leicester.

I am saying it now..Kane will make it for us...!!

Back