• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Academy, NextGen, U18 & U21 Premier League and On-Loan Thread

I have a feeling AVB is a fan of Ryan Mason and we could potentially see him feature more next season (cups/europa league).

We also have Cameron Lancaster coming back from injury so it will be interesting to see how he peforms in the pre-season.

Former Spurs Academy striker Kudus Oyenuga is transferred from Hayes & Yeading United to Dundee United today on a 'free'.

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 5m
.@NathanByrne_ joins Swindon Town on a permanent transfer, @pritch_93 heads to the County Ground on season-long loan

Nathan Byrne is joining Swindon Town on a permanent transfer, with Alex Pritchard heading to the County Ground on a season-long loan.

Nathan spent last season on loan at Crawley and then Swindon, also making 12 appearances for our Under-21 side and we wish him every success for the future.

Alex, who netted four goals in four games in last season's run to the quarter-finals of the NextGen tournament, also scored six times in 11 appearances for our Under-21 side before joining Peterborough on loan, where he featured on six occasions.

...along with former Spurs players Troy Archibald-Henville and Jack Barthram.

Thanks for the info again, Statto.

Has there been anything on the OS about Bentley, Parrett or Gallas?

6 players out this year and still not a penny received in transfer fees.

Thanks for the info again, Statto.

Has there been anything on the OS about Bentley, Parrett or Gallas?

6 players out this year and still not a penny received in transfer fees.

No, Ive not heard about anyone being in for David Bentley, John Bostock, William Gallas, Jack Munns or Jake Nicholson, all of whom were released by Spurs in June.

Can always recall him in Jan and re-loan him elsewhere. Main thing is that he gets some game time

I can see it your way, but I'm still worried. If he truly is one of our brightest prospects, we should be looking at giving him the best possible circumstances to succeed: tough competition, a relatively fluid, passing team to play in, a high intensity league to test his stamina and metal strength in. League One doesn't tick many of those boxes, and I suspect with Di Canio's departure, Swindon will revert to Kevin MacDonald's preferred 'direct' approach, which can only mean raking forward passes for Pritchard to chase: not the best thing for him to be doing, surely.

Back