• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 2014 Glory Glory Awards - Results

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Post of the Year

My ideal foursome would be Sandro, Capoue, Schneiderlin and Bentaleb. Two proper DMs and two deep ballplayers. All a decent age, athletic and use the ball efficiently.

I'd maybe keep one of Dembele or Paulinho for another year so we can ease Bentaleb in a bit.

if this is anything but a comfortable win, i'll leave this forum.

this is one of the most guaranteed wins of the season.

Whiffler every time we score.

Thread of the Year

celebrity mastermind on now

Honourable mentions for Pochettino thread, Northumberland Development Project, Gareth Bale and Roy's hospital visit.

Best OMT

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion ***

Next year's winner: *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chel53a *** OMT

Best SNVer

It's a tie!

braineclipse
jimmyb

Best Randomite

japanesegardenlover

markysimmo

Roy1983 and Lutonspur

Biggest Perv (Vice Den Contributor)

markysimmo

Honourable nod to japanesegardenlover

Would Most Like to Buy a Pint (Favorite Poster)

braineclipse and thfcsteff

The Tim Sherwood Funneling Award (Who Knows Their Tactics?)

braineclipse

The 2nd Annual Badger - Most Likely to be ITK

thfcsteff

The Ian Broomfield Award for Talent Spotting Excellence

mumorn

Armchair Expert and jimmyb

The 2nd Annual Glenn Hoddle Award - Most Likely to be Pining for an ex-Manager

galeforce

The 2nd Annual Joe Lewis' Yacht Award - Best Avatar

Runner uppers:

AuroRaman's previous one and Captain Bellend

The 3rd Annual Frimpong Award - Biggest Bozo

mumorn and GrimsbyYid

The 3rd Annual Steven Caulker Andros Townsend Nabil Bentaleb Award - Best Newcomer

Kandi1977 and everyone else that's new. Nobody can tell the difference, so good job everyone. :eek:k:

The 3rd Annual We8Campbell Memorial Award - Most Missed Poster

ArcspacE

Skyfarer

Crawley

Mick Cooper for all the fights

Roy1983 between 22:11 on 24th December and 12:44 on 26th Dec

Favorite Mod

All of us!!

With special mention to everyone but scara 8-[

The 3rd Annual Aaron Lennon Award - Most Underrated Contribution

In no particular order: Whiffler, Raziel, SUIYHA, NWND, BrainOfLevy, Jurgen the German, galeforce, Lutonspur, milo, Jordinho

The 3rd Annual Paul Stalteri Award of Overall Excellence (Highest Achievement Possible) - Board Hero

scaramanga

jimmyb and braineclipse

I don't have an acceptance speech ready, but I would like to dedicate this award to a man very close to my heart, you all know who.

Fixed that for you - no charge.

(Early bid for 2015 spelling nazi.)
Fixed that for you. No charge! ;)
When was the last time anyone used curly brackets? These bygone little squiggly marks are only commonly used in mathematics and programming, or to indicate a series of equal choices.

Hey - that's a style thing. Also, mathematics is logic and imputation.

At least I didn't double up as a grammar nazi and bag his split infinitive. You can have that.

I think Gutter Boy's post is probably the funniest post (albeit unintentionally) that I've ever read on Glory Glory in over a decade plus of being on the forum. And there have been more than a few amusing posts in that time.

I'm glad Kate could get me amongst the awards, was a brutal few weeks with that bell end Terry

*takes off Best Avatar title belt, hands it to ClevelandSpur. Manly embrace and AuroRaman raises the new champions' hand. Cleveland turns away to draw in the adulation of the GG posters and in a flash has his face brutally smashed into the canvas by a brilliantly executed RKO.

Hey - that's a style thing. Also, mathematics is logic and imputation.

At least I didn't double up as a grammar nazi and bag his split infinitive. You can have that.

That would be because in this instance the split infinitive is correct grammar.

I think Gutter Boy's post is probably the funniest post (albeit unintentionally) that I've ever read on Glory Glory in over a decade plus of being on the forum. And there have been more than a few amusing posts in that time.

:lol:

Back