• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 2013-14 " Lawro the Twunt says..." thread

If, by some miracle, Spurs do manage to come away from Anfield with all three points, Lawro would have under-estimated us by 9 points for the season so far.

Not as impressive as last season when I think he had QPR on more points than us.

Spurs, who according to Lawro "don't know how to defend", have only conceded one more Premier League goal than Liverpool this season.

Reading fail.

I was responding to Lawro's suggestion that Timmeh doesn't know his best 11 and therefore it's not his fault.

Expressing yourself clearly is a recurring theme. Do you think a manager should know his best team? Yes or no? Do you think TS knows his best team- yes or no? Has he yet had the opportunity of playing the team he considers best - yes or no?

Expressing yourself clearly is a recurring theme. Do you think a manager should know his best team? Yes or no? Do you think TS knows his best team- yes or no? Has he yet had the opportunity of playing the team he considers best - yes or no?

None of that is relevant. I was making the point that Lawro's a twunt because what he was saying didn't make sense.

Please read others' posts and attempt to comprehend them before going in two footed. If you still don't understand the post, try asking the poster for clarification. I'm sure most will be happy to help.

None of that is relevant. I was making the point that Lawro's a twunt because what he was saying didn't make sense.

Please read others' posts and attempt to comprehend them before going in two footed. If you still don't understand the post, try asking the poster for clarification. I'm sure most will be happy to help.

Instead of replying that it isn't relevant, why don't you clarify your position by answering the three simple yes/no questions I asked?

Instead of replying that it isn't relevant, why don't you clarify your position by answering the three simple yes/no questions I asked?

Seeing as you asked so nicely! Yes, no and don't know.

Still don't see how your questions are relevant, I think you need to read the thread again.

Seeing as you asked so nicely! Yes, no and don't know.

Still don't see how your questions are relevant, I think you need to read the thread again.

Noone can know yet whether either TS knows his best team or has had an opportunity of playing it. One thing is sure. It is still too early to judge him on these points.

Noone can know yet whether either TS knows his best team or has had an opportunity of playing it. One thing is sure. It is still too early to judge him on these points.

I don't think anyone has judged him on those points. I think you're shadow boxing a bit there.

OFF-TOPIC BOYS…BRING IT ELSEWHERE…THIS IS THE TWUNT'S THREAD, AND AS SUCH, ALL THAT SHALT BE SPOKEN HERE WILL BE OF A NATURE WHERE THE WALRUS-MOUSTACHED BIN-DIPPING **** KNOWN AS 'THE TWUNT' IS CALLED FOUR AND TWUNTY TWUNTS IN AN UNFEASIBLY LOUD AND UNREASONABLE FASHION UNTIL EACH WEEK'S PREDICTIONS ARE DONE AND DUSTED. THUS…TWUNT TWUNT TWUNT TWUNT TWUNT/TWUNTY TWUNTY TWUNT/TWUNT TWUNT TWUNT TWUNT/TWUNT TWUNT TWUNT TWUNT (to be hummed in the tune of a famous piece of classical music)...

OFF-TOPIC BOYS…BRING IT ELSEWHERE…THIS IS THE TWUNT'S THREAD, AND AS SUCH, ALL THAT SHALT BE SPOKEN HERE WILL BE OF A NATURE WHERE THE WALRUS-MOUSTACHED BIN-DIPPING **** KNOWN AS 'THE TWUNT' IS CALLED FOUR AND TWUNTY TWUNTS IN AN UNFEASIBLY LOUD AND UNREASONABLE FASHION UNTIL EACH WEEK'S PREDICTIONS ARE DONE AND DUSTED. THUS…TWUNT TWUNT TWUNT TWUNT TWUNT/TWUNTY TWUNTY TWUNT/TWUNT TWUNT TWUNT TWUNT/TWUNT TWUNT TWUNT TWUNT (to be hummed in the tune of a famous piece of classical music)...

Noted. Thy will be done....

Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland (Monday, 20:00 BST)

Tottenham's poor performance in their 4-0 defeat by Liverpool last weekend was very strange but, then again, these are uncertain times at White Hart Lane.

Last August, they lost their best player in Gareth Bale and bought in £100m of players. Are they any better? No. Most definitely not.

Are they actually in a position where they are not quite sure who their best team is? Yes.

Will there be a new manager in charge in June, July or August? Quite possibly.

Do they then gamble that some of the new arrivals who have struggled will kick on next season? We don't know.

There are a lot of doubts over Spurs right now, but they should still be too strong for a Sunderland side who have lost their way in recent weeks and are in a lot of trouble after taking just one point from their last six games.

Sunderland need goals but in their last game, a 2-1 home defeat by West Ham, their strike-force of Connor Wickham and Fabio Borini felt more like a Championship forward line than a Premier League one.

Lawro's prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Sunderland

Lawro's 2013-14 Premier League Predictions

Last edited:
Our performance against Liverpool was very strange? Stupid twunt clearly hasn't watched us this season then

West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur

West Brom are not safe yet and, like Sunderland, I am not sure where their goals are going to come from.

Tottenham got a great win over the Black Cats on Monday but they are not going to make the top four now and their manager Tim Sherwood is in a very difficult situation because of all the speculation in the past few days over what will happen to him in the summer.

If the players don't think Sherwood will be there next season then some of them won't be too bothered if he gives them a rollicking.

Sherwood has to pick enough players that care and ensure the season does not just fizzle out.

Lawro's prediction: West Bromwich Albion 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur

Lawro's 2013-14 Predictions

Back