• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

That moment...

Rock Strongo

dodgy Dave Goosegog
...when you're off to the white porcelain throne at work, and remember you left your phone at home o_O

Feel free to add moments.

I take my phone in and head straight for the sexy gif thread in The Vice Den. Which reminds me, any danger of some updated material??

You can't go without your phone? :oops:

I need someone to talk me through it. It's like disarming a bomb.

In the end I managed to find a cartoon calendar from last year and brought it to the little office. I was done by August.

Btw, found my phone in the seat of my car when I left for home, which kind of tinkled me off. It was right there, 50 meters from the toilet all the time!

Twitter on the bricker is vital. I reckon time occupied in toilets has increased because of smartphones. You end up spending a few minutes extra, especially as I am typing this right now and can hear someone pacing outside.

as it happens, my missus dropped her iPhone 6 in the bog last week, she didn't realise she had, proceeded to urinate on it, managed to pick it up before she flushed.
But the phone died, the rice/oatmeal trick didnt work and she lost all her data and contacts, wouldn't happen to a bloke of course cos we P'ss the right way round.

Back