• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tevez Returns - How convenient

Here's hoping...

post-76-1196690332.jpg

Attachments

• post-76-1196690332.jpg
    post-76-1196690332.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
Joke

Mancini will pick Tevez again

Emirates Marketing Project boss to meet with striker

By Graeme Bailey - Tweet me: @skygraemebailey. Last Updated: February 22, 2012 8:46pm

Emirates Marketing Project boss Roberto Mancini has confirmed that he is willing to pick Carlos Tevez again, after he apologised for his actions.

Tevez issued an apology on Tuesday for his recent conduct, which has seen him not play for the club since September before a three-month unauthorised break in Argentina.

Mancini has now confirmed that he has accepted Tevez's apology and he will meet him on Thursday for talks, but admitted that he expects him to be ready in two to three weeks.

Asked if he had forgiven him, he told ESPN: "Yeah, yeah.

Sky Bet Odds

Will he stay or will he go? Click here for the latest Carlos Tevez Transfer Specials from Sky Bet!
"I checked what Carlos said, in his statement and tomorrow I will talk with him."

After the infamous incident at Bayern Munich, where Tevez refused to warm-up again, Mancini stated he was 'finished'.

But the Italian insists that is now longer an issue, saying: "One week after Munich I called him and I said 'Carlos apologise to everyone and it is finished', I don't have a problem."

He revealed he would soon be back in the reckoning for selection.

"He needs maybe two or three weeks to find good form, after this he will be okay and will play like the other players.

"Carlo knows the team very well. In the last six or seven months the team has played very well and are top of the Premier League.

"But Carlo is a top striker. He can help us to do a good job in the next two months."

Pleased

Meanwhile, PFA chief Gordon Taylor admits he is relieved Tevez is patching up his relationship with City.

Taylor told Sky Sports News: "I hate seeing such top quality players in trouble with their clubs and in trouble with the game.

"This has gone on for too long and it's a real positive step for football, for Carlos Tevez and Emirates Marketing Project. I'm very glad, having dealt with him and represented him.

"Sorry has been said; sometimes it's the hardest word. Sometimes if you can grasp that nettle early on it makes life so much better for all parties, that's what we're about in football: respect."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/7538695/Mancini-set-for-Tevez-meeting

So it's all about the outcome, irrespective how that is achieved?

Back