• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tevez Returns - How convenient

Belsizespur

Bobby Zamora
So Mankini says Tevez will never play for Emirates Marketing Project again.
Then Emirates Marketing Project stop scoring at will and Manure close the gap.
So then Mankini says Tevez can return if he apologizes.
Then Tevez flies in and says Mankini treated him 'like a dog'.
So the Emirates Marketing Project 'project' continues with it's usual class and grace.

What a horrible bunch.

No doubt our fans would take the cretin back if it was us.

Winning at all costs comes over any considerations of class or respect.

How do you think Aguero, Dzeko, balotelli will feel about this though? They have been training hard and working their socks off for the club, and then Tevez, who has been causing so many problems within the squad and the club comes back and gets back into the team?

If he got subbed on or started instead of them, i reckon they would be tinkled off..

How do you think Aguero, Dzeko, balotelli will feel about this though? They have been training hard and working their socks off for the club, and then Tevez, who has been causing so many problems within the squad and the club comes back and gets back into the team?

If he got subbed on or started instead of them, i reckon they would be tinkled off..

I'll bet the hug the brick out of him if he scores and helps them win the league. The Europa League.

I'm a bit worried it might be the shot in the arm they need.

I reckon it'll be the opposite. Imagine how tinkled off you'd be if you were kept out of the team by the guy who refused to play and who your manager said would never play again. Dzeko, Balotelli and Aguero are hardly small egos. A dressing room split is exactly the kind of thing that'll effect them. It'll split the fans and all.

I wouldn't take Tevez if he was offered to us on a free. What would you think if you were one of Emirates Marketing Project's strikers and you have worked hard all season, then Tevez strolls back in after going AWOL and refusing to play!

I wouldn't take Tevez if he was offered to us on a free. What would you think if you were one of Emirates Marketing Project's strikers and you have worked hard all season, then Tevez strolls back in after going AWOL and refusing to play!
I'd jump at the chance. I'd take him and play him whilst he stayed honest. Then the second he decided *his family* were unhappy, I'd take a nice profit.

I'd jump at the chance. I'd take him and play him whilst he stayed honest. Then the second he decided *his family* were unhappy, I'd take a nice profit.

I agree, Tevez is a world beater for one season and a liability after.

I reckon it'll be the opposite. Imagine how tinkled off you'd be if you were kept out of the team by the guy who refused to play and who your manager said would never play again. Dzeko, Balotelli and Aguero are hardly small egos. A dressing room split is exactly the kind of thing that'll effect them. It'll split the fans and all.

We can only hope. They are getting back a player who was arguably the best in the country before this all started.

Shows they are bricking it, only 2 points ahead. Ferguson can make loads of capital out of this in the press, and I think (and hope) Man Utd will beat them to the title, even if we don't.

Shows they are bricking it, only 2 points ahead. Ferguson can make loads of capital out of this in the press, and I think (and hope) Man Utd will beat them to the title, even if we don't.

Count me in on this wish. Cheap club with cheap attitudes. The hypocrisy of Mankini in this is unbelievable. Except it comes from a manager who has twice waved an imaginary red card at the officials this season.

Back