• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Testing your internet connection

i have Sky Unlimited (?ú5 pcm )

Quote from Sky
"When you purchased Sky Broadband, we estimated that the Access Line Speed for your line was between 10 and 20Mbps"

My results
d/l 11.44 mbs
u/l 0.95mbs
ping 29ms

what's the point of having a high speed internet connection if you can't download free brick??

o2 ?ú6 pm I get these speeds whatever the time,sometimes I can get up to 18 Mb/s which is what they said it would be when testing my line,they do this before you agree anything.

The above is the norm in the far east isn't it.

BT basically own everything outside of the property, unless they put in the dollar to upgrade everything, the above ain't going to happen here.

What tinkles me of isn't the download rate, its the upload rate.

I would like to be able to upload home videos to family members but it takes 10 days for a 60 minute HD 1080p film.

Mine with sky 20mb service

1727862919.png

I've seen similar tests as PDs from Japan - ridiculous infrastructure

Too embarassed to post mine

Last edited:
Back