• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Test event

StephenH

David Ginola
Not sure if its been posted.

Tottenham want to stage a test event at their stadium featuring the return of around 31,000 fans as football attempts to navigate a way back towards having crowds in the face of the Covid-19 pandemic.

The club’s chairman, Daniel Levy, made the proposal at the Premier League shareholders meeting, saying he hoped that 50% of the ground’s capacity could be used. It would be impossible to socially distance such numbers but he believes that they could still be accommodated safely.

At the very least, Levy wants to look into it – with support from the government. He has previously said that he wants to explore scientific and technological solutions to pave the way for supporters to return; possibly digital health passports and smartphone applications.

The government has been hopeful that some fans will be able to come back from 1 October but it is understood that Levy would like the trial at the Tottenham stadium to take place as soon as possible.

Premier League clubs have modelled the socially distanced return of supporters and some have seen that it would involve the use of only around 25% of their stadiums. They have explored whether this would be financially viable in terms of potential income covering overheads.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-host-test-event-in-front-of-31000-supporters

No way they are signing off on 31 000! Just taking the ground into consideration 20 000 max. Take into consideration transport I’d guess we’d be down to at best 15 000.
Will be interesting to see what happens as ago they did suggest October. I’ve to a couple of semi pro games that allowed crowds. At least with stuff like that things are moving in the right direction.

No way they are signing off on 31 000! Just taking the ground into consideration 20 000 max. Take into consideration transport I’d guess we’d be down to at best 15 000.
Will be interesting to see what happens as ago they did suggest October. I’ve to a couple of semi pro games that allowed crowds. At least with stuff like that things are moving in the right direction.
I don’t think transportation is in theory an issue now as it’s masks on all transport other than your is and they want people using it ASAP

I think I posted this elsewhere last month, but I mentioned I’d recently been on a web seminar with HPE where Levy was one of the guests.

One of the post-covid initiatives for the tech he was talking about, was using the infrastructure to automate temperature checks as you enter, as well as your smart phone and digital ticket being linked to a health check (health passport I see it now called).

With these type of measures in place, and probably more, it could be safer then the vast majority of brick-holes, drug dens, out-houses, dog-houses and fluffy bunnies cuddling-houses, you bunch of depraved motherfudgers are hanging about out in now.

Bodes well.

I think I posted this elsewhere last month, but I mentioned I’d recently been on a web seminar with HPE where Levy was one of the guests.

One of the post-covid initiatives for the tech he was talking about, was using the infrastructure to automate temperature checks as you enter, as well as your smart phone and digital ticket being linked to a health check (health passport I see it now called).

With these type of measures in place, and probably more, it could be safer then the vast majority of brick-holes, drug dens, out-houses, dog-houses and fluffy bunnies cuddling-houses, you bunch of depraved motherfudgers are hanging about out in now.

Bodes well.
The brothel I visit, I'll have you know, has all the PPE you could possibly want. In fact, a wh0re in full PPE dunking a pewter tankard of custard is walking up to me right now...

Back