• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tennis thread

_68549520_bartoli.jpg

Fnarr!!!!

Really well spoken, sweet lady too.

On a sidenote, backed Lisicki who is one of my favourite female players, at 21/1 after she beat Stosur in Round 3. She was 31/1 prior to that victory, just wish I had backed her at that price. Also stuck £5 e/w on Marion Bartoli who only has Kvitova in her half of the draw at 42/1 which will hopefully pay off.

Nice. A Lisicki win will be sweet.

Lisicki, Dementieva, Sharapova and Kournikova are all very easy on the eye!

Ana Ivanovic is the best looking tennis player imho tho! A shame that her she has been struggling to get to the latter stages of the Slams in recent seasons and was an all too brief participant in the year' Wimbledon Championships.

[video=youtube;ePui1L8i-B4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePui1L8i-B4[/video]

Nice. A Lisicki win will be sweet.

Ive won money off the both of them now so it doesnt matter who wins really. I will win more personally if Bartoli wins but I want Lisicki, I think she is a cracking player who is very easy on the eye! But I have to say she looks like she loves every minute of being a professional sportswoman and genuinely seems like she knows how fortunate and lucky she is which is refreshing. She also seems to smile all the time regardless of the situation which is always nice to see.

Back