• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tapatalk for android...

Yes, it is I use it on N-O and on Android forums, will search for this place when sober tomorrow.

I don't mind the forum on the browser but tapatalk really is blisteringly fast on the forum now - I've always found it too slow and limited in the past but it's much improved.

I had no idea what it was when it came up, so I didn't apply it. Any idea how I can get it now? I looked through the forum & couldn't find anything.

I think it was something like that when I downloaded it, like I said before it didn't work on the old board so thought it was a total waste but actually seems well worth it so far now.

I bought these on the AppStore back when I had an iPhone only to find GG didn't work on it... which was crap coz it's the only forum I go on now. But glad it's available on Android market and the new GG works as using GG in the browser is somewhat time consuming and sometimes feels clumsy. So this is welcome news if it is indeed as fast as you say? Shall look it up later

Using it now on my Galaxy S2 and it's so much better than the browser. Plus it can be saved as a widget on my homescreen so i now have an instant link to GG from my home screen... It feels like a GG app :)

Glad to hear, seems the new board software was a good choice.

Been thinking about buying Tapatalk for a while for my Galaxy Tab (anyone have any experience with it on a bigger screen? I have the 7.0")
Also just went back and checked Board Express for WP7, never worked on the old GG, works now, great.

Can't stand the iphone version but appear to have no choice but to use it. When the forum was first up, the full version always loaded; now it defaults to some bricky mobile phone version. A version that kills any advantage of an iphone; no auto-correct, no zoom by drag & pinch..and I clicked 'full site' and nothing changes!

Can't stand the iphone version but appear to have no choice but to use it. When the forum was first up, the full version always loaded; now it defaults to some bricky mobile phone version. A version that kills any advantage of an iphone; no auto-correct, no zoom by drag & pinch..and I clicked 'full site' and nothing changes!

There should be a link at the bottom of the page for the full version?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Fapatalk

I clicked that link on the front page, went on forums and it's back to Mobile site. Is there a link that I can use to avoid having to change each time I log-in? Maybe it's a teething glitch and so, I know how hard Scara & others worked to resurrect this place, it'll be ok for now.

The full site works for that particular page; when you load a different page it reverts back to the mobile format. Maybe it's cookie issue?

Back