• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Wonder if we’ll get our money back for Ndombele. Looks a massive ask to break even on this clunker at the moment.

Him and Pepe have been massive disappointments this season in the prem. I would be very wary about signing players from France who look good running with the ball, they seem to be allowed a lot of time on the ball out there.

Him and Pepe have been massive disappointments this season in the prem. I would be very wary about signing players from France who look good running with the ball, they seem to be allowed a lot of time on the ball out there.
Good shout. Our French recruits have been poor in general.

(Hugo the exception but then it’s different for a keeper of course)

Good shout. Our French recruits have been poor in general.

(Hugo the exception but then it’s different for a keeper of course)

The french league actually produces some good defenders, but my point is the matches dont have the same intensity of the premiership which is why their attackers look so good out there and then not here.

The french league actually produces some good defenders, but my point is the matches dont have the same intensity of the premiership which is why their attackers look so good out there and then not here.
How about in the CL
He tore it up there too
Could be he knew the team he was playing with ...

Come on
You must have seen him before he signed
I saw about 10 games with him and honestly thought he would be perfect here
Still may be too

I did to be fair.

At the start of the season I was liking him to Berbatov with the skill level and he looked out of sorts his first few months. But what has shocked me with Ndombele is just what a wimp he is when people tackle him. Did not expect that from a big midfielder.

I did to be fair.

At the start of the season I was liking him to Berbatov with the skill level and he looked out of sorts his first few months. But what has shocked me with Ndombele is just what a wimp he is when people tackle him. Did not expect that from a big midfielder.
It’s why I think we will go 4-3-3 with him and Lo Celso advanced from winks
It’s why I’d go for Eze too as he could fit in that set up along with Gedson and sissoko possibly...

take the physical stuff away form him and give him a chance to grow in the team
The other thing is to remember that there are a lot of players who get small weird niggly injuries around his age

Back