• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

He got the lowest individual player rating out of the whole Lyon team on the BBC. His degeneration since we signed him makes Ali's decline seem marginal. If at the end of his loan spell he tries to get back into the UK hopefully Daniel have a word with his pal Priti Patel and have him offed to Rwanda.

He got the lowest individual player rating out of the whole Lyon team on the BBC. His degeneration since we signed him makes Ali's decline seem marginal. If at the end of his loan spell he tries to get back into the UK hopefully Daniel have a word with his pal Priti Patel and have him offed to Rwanda.

Most asylum seekers have a bit of get up and go. This lad does not.

Okay, I've looked at his record and he wasn't that bad. He certainly scored more than I remembered.

Not that good either though, considering he was our record signing at the time.
Problem with Bent was he wasn’t a ball into feet type but good on the counter. Didn’t disgrace himself compared to some other strikers when it came to his record and at least we got some cash back. Bentley always stuck out as a worse signing for me as once he’d flopped we couldn’t offload him so the total cost of his tenure must be right up there as the worst. We even got some cash back on Bobby soldier.

Ndombele = Not Dembele. He's made it, become the big fish, and just cannot be arsed.

All I can think of is that Poch saw a little bit of Moussa in him and thought he could bring it out. As it is, he's going to add to the long list of expensive Spurs failures. Bent, Bentley, Paulinho, Soldado, I'm looking at you. Although at least Bobby Soldier tried. Maybe even back to Rebrov. Sure, every club has its fair share of failures, but it seems that we fudge up every time we splash the cash. I mean, Sissoko is arguably the most successful of our top ten record signings!

I just hope that Paratici is a better judge of character.
Sissoko is by no means or a definition a success! He was just as shocking and inept at his role as all our other big signings

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Not sure i agree with the formula, but the athletic has (adjusted for inflation) les ferdinand as our most expensive signing at £67m in todays market.

That’s an interesting take, we’ve got a couple of right backs on our top 15 which is due to inflation rather than them being statement buys. Sir Les was always a little underwhelming for me for the money, felt like we overpaid especially for his age. I may be misremembering but have a feeling this may put Sugar off spending considering the outlay versus return?
Had a little look here and it’s quite interesting how quite a few of the bigger signings didn’t offer much in potential resale value. Plus we outspent United!

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/tottenham-hotspur/transferrekorde/verein/148

Back