• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

The visual and auditory evidence seems quite strong
Though as my wife has just said… why did she have to leak it. What are or were the police doing

Non sure where they live, but Greater Manchester Police regularly seem to challenge the Met for "questionable enforcement" for the rich and powerful.

Football is also a very powerful and corrupt world, so having to go to the police could be a very daunting prospect with lots of behind the scenes activity.
Putting it on social media makes something and someone invisible, visible.

Being very cautious of the line of victim blaming - there are plenty of opportunities of inaccurate story sharing of this nature too.

But it certainly looks dispicable at present.

If it's not an obligation to buy then there's no point in having an option with a fixed price set now. He'd have to play well for them to take it up, but then other teams would be interested as well. Hopefully.

If it's not an obligation to buy then there's no point in having an option with a fixed price set now. He'd have to play well for them to take it up, but then other teams would be interested as well. Hopefully.

I guess the point would be that Lyon/other club would want that so to make a deal happen it's included?

Unless he performs even worse and an obligation to buy for, say, 30m becomes a laughable figure when he returns to us in the summer and 15m becomes ambitious for someone of his attitude.

Obligations to buy are basically either last-ditch measures to scrape some value out of a plummeting asset or footballing IOUs. This would be definitely the former, if it happens.

They've just sold Guimaraes to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and should have enough money to take this dud off our hands.

They've just sold Guimaraes to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and should have enough money to take this dud off our hands.

I agree, but they have major problems meeting operational costs, iirc, and much of that fee may go into debt financing/salaries et al.

If we can scrape 30m for him, that would be a steal for both sides, I think. We get a fee I frankly think no one else would pay for this guy, and Aulas gets a player who will probably go back to dominating Ligue 1, a far easier environment, and he will have extracted 25m from us for the privilege of loaning him for 2 and a bit seasons. We might even have to pay some of his ludicrous wages.

But sadly, I think it's too late in the window for that - not when Lyon can just loan him for 6 months for basically nothing to fill the Bruno Guimaraes-shaped hole in their midfield, and then sign someone with a better attitude in the summer.

Back