• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

We just need to offload now. I'd be very happy if we can ship him out this window. You don't want someone like him stinking out the place with his bricky attitude. Just fudge off and let's all move on.

Exactly. Whether we get someone in return or not to me is irrelevant - just shipping him out, getting rid of the distraction and allowing us to progress is the priority

Anyone seen florian wirtz play? Very young (18) but incredible stats. 5 goals and 9 assists for leverkusen this season in the league. Creative player that could replace ndombelle?

Anyone seen florian wirtz play? Very young (18) but incredible stats. 5 goals and 9 assists for leverkusen this season in the league. Creative player that could replace ndombelle?
Yes. Valued at between 60m and 70m and Liverpool and Man Utd both very interested.... Out of our price range I think.

We just need to offload now. I'd be very happy if we can ship him out this window. You don't want someone like him stinking out the place with his bricky attitude. Just fudge off and let's all move on.
He has off the pitch attitude? I don't think so.

Back