• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Not sure I believe this, but crossing all fingers and toes...

I hope, as a minimum, the valuation is right as it'll show a lot of progress in our transfer approach (ie not being hamstrung by prices paid)

Bargain for £25m. Of course have to take on his wages, but a lot of - potential - player for the money :) We just need him off the books right now. He'll probably mature a little and do well back in France or at Barca.

I hope, as a minimum, the valuation is right as it'll show a lot of progress in our transfer approach (ie not being hamstrung by prices paid)

You'd think that if it was really Poch that wanted him at Spurs then he'd still like him for PSG.

Of course, the 3/4 months Poch did see him close up might have changed his mind. Plus I think Poch might have minimal say in transfers at PSG.

But at that price they certainly could afford him + wages.

Would be over the moon if we could get 30 mill for him. I'm not sure anyone is prepared to shell out that kind of money for him though, except for maybe Lyon if they want him back (at least they know he'll function there).

Would be over the moon if we could get 30 mill for him. I'm not sure anyone is prepared to shell out that kind of money for him though, except for maybe Lyon if they want him back (at least they know he'll function there).

Lyon don't need him. They have Aouar, Paqueta, Caqueret, Guimaraes....even their own fatso in Shaqiri.

Not all those are like for like, but all play centrally and are good on the ball.

Would be very happy to see Paqueta (creative attacking and goalscoring AM or no 10) and Guimaraes (ball playing DM) at Spurs

Lyon don't need him. They have Aouar, Paqueta, Caqueret, Guimaraes....even their own fatso in Shaqiri.

Not all those are like for like, but all play centrally and are good on the ball.

Would be very happy to see Paqueta (creative attacking and goalscoring AM or no 10) and Guimaraes (ball playing DM) at Spurs
You seen the assist form Guinaraes vs PSG the other day … wow

Saw a great quote about this on another forum:

“Okay so one of these clubs can’t afford him and the other can afford literally anyone else.”

Damn. That was my hope, that they might buy him back. Let's hope someone want to take a chance on him and pay us something. Not sure who that's going to be, but surely someone would be interested at taking a punt if they could get him for like 20 mill or something.

Bargain for £25m. Of course have to take on his wages, but a lot of - potential - player for the money :) We just need him off the books right now. He'll probably mature a little and do well back in France or at Barca.

Could offer Barca Ndombele for Dembele.

Both clubs overpaid for their player

Both players are earning far too much

Both players are talented but problematic

Would prefer we sign someone without a chequered history, but if we're not able to do so then offering someone else him in return for solving one of their problems might work

Hope he's not playing tomorrow as I'm looking forward to seeing some of the younger players in action, not seen a youth or u23 game for over 2 years.

You'd think that if it was really Poch that wanted him at Spurs then he'd still like him for PSG.

Of course, the 3/4 months Poch did see him close up might have changed his mind. Plus I think Poch might have minimal say in transfers at PSG.

But at that price they certainly could afford him + wages.

He likes to try and fixed damaged footballers - please take him

I had such high hopes for him. He has so much bloody talent. But he just does not work hard enough for the EPL. hope we can cut our losses and get rid. Shame. but it happens. Im sure he can flourish back in France or in Spain.

Back