• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

If Saudi Sportswashing Machine had been any way decent, it'd have been interesting to see whether we'd have come back. But they were abysmal. Now, you could say that was down to how we played but in terms of organisation, shape and putting pressure on the ball, I haven't seen too many worse performances I can remember from a Premier League team. I rate Steve Bruce higher than most so don't want to jump on that bandwagon but they looked like a team that weren't playing for him. Probably not surprising given the disgraceful treatment he's getting.

Ndombele and the team can only beat what's in front of them and they did that yesterday and did it much better than the scoreline suggests. But it proves nothing. Bigger tests are to come and they will give us a better idea where we, and Ndombele, really are.
I think they looked like a team who knew none of them would be there in February.

I'll start the question which will come up again and again this season
"Why isn't Conte starting Ndombele"

Conte simply likes his midfielders to be able to run all game.

I'll start the question which will come up again and again this season
"Why isn't Conte starting Ndombele"

Conte simply likes his midfielders to be able to run all game.

You do know Ndombele has recorded a couple of games lately where he's been our most industrious player (covered the most ground), yeah? I really hope Conte can find a spark in this guy and play him somewhere he can flourish. If he can, we'll have a gem on our hands.

You do know Ndombele has recorded a couple of games lately where he's been our most industrious player (covered the most ground), yeah? I really hope Conte can find a spark in this guy and play him somewhere he can flourish. If he can, we'll have a gem on our hands.

Wow, that does surprise me. Do you have a link?

In our squad that’s still a bit “bald man with the best comb”.

He has an interesting few months coming, it’ll be extreme, he’ll either be brilliant or we won’t see him at all.

Watch Ndombele's performance when he came on Saturday. Yeah, they were all brick and it's not fair to judge him on one game. But, he strolled around the pitch, did absolutely nothing with urgency and went backwards at times under no pressure when we were 2 or 3 down.

We have to stop making excuses for this guy. He's ridiculously talented but I've run out of patience waiting for him to get fit and start showing it. Time to brick or get off the pot Tanguy.

Watch Ndombele's performance when he came on Saturday. Yeah, they were all brick and it's not fair to judge him on one game. But, he strolled around the pitch, did absolutely nothing with urgency and went backwards at times under no pressure when we were 2 or 3 down.

We have to stop making excuses for this guy. He's ridiculously talented but I've run out of patience waiting for him to get fit and start showing it. Time to brick or get off the pot Tanguy.

Pretty much my thoughts as well, for what we paid for him he is in the third year and we are still waiting for him to show he is worth that type of money.

We'll he has 2 months to show if he's up for it. Then the window opens. Hopefully we see a lot of movement. Not usually a fan of huge changes in one season but sometimes they are needed. What did redknapp bring in his first jan transfer window? 5 or 6? Including defoe and kane.

We'll he has 2 months to show if he's up for it. Then the window opens. Hopefully we see a lot of movement. Not usually a fan of huge changes in one season but sometimes they are needed. What did redknapp bring in his first jan transfer window? 5 or 6? Including defoe and kane.
Knowing our luck, Saudi Sportswashing Machine will buy him for £20M and the Geordie air will turn him into a world-beater.

Wow, that does surprise me. Do you have a link?

I've tried to find the running stats for the PL for the last 15 minutes, but none of the stats sites seem to have them, for some reason. I've just noticed towards the end of games, following on TV, there's a little pop-up screen showing who of the players have covered the most ground, and on a few occasions this season, N'Dombele has been our top dog in that department. Wish I could find it. :(

I think that he'll be one of the first names on the team sheet for Conte. He tried to sign him for Inter, Ndombele works hard and is technically excellent.

Let's be honest. We'll find out about everyone in the next 2 months.

I think that he'll be one of the first names on the team sheet for Conte. He tried to sign him for Inter, Ndombele works hard and is technically excellent.

Let's hope so. I have to admit I had more or less given up on Ndombele, but with Conte coming in, hope again renewed!

Lukaku looked lazy at utd. Conte turned him into a hunk of burning love. Hopefully he can do the same for some of our players including ndombele

So you think Lukaku looked lazy, funny that, because I think he was a consistent hard working goal scorer, with a return of 163 goals in 338 matches.

Funny how in all the years I have followed football in this country when ever a player is described as "lazy", it is always, 100% of the time being used to describe a black player be it Lukaku, Pogba or Ndombele. Interestingly, I can honestly say I have never ever heard a fan, pundit or commentator described a white player as "lazy. They might say they are bad players, but never lazy, not judgin' just sayin'.

So you think Lukaku looked lazy, funny that, because I think he was a consistent hard working goal scorer, with a return of 163 goals in 338 matches.

Funny how in all the years I have followed football in this country when ever a player is described as "lazy", it is always, 100% of the time being used to describe a black player be it Lukaku, Pogba or Ndombele. Interestingly, I can honestly say I have never ever heard a fan, pundit or commentator described a white player as "lazy. They might say they are bad players, but never lazy, not judgin' just sayin'.

Wow. You throwing in the racist card? Especially after i said he looked like a machine at inter? I specifically said at utd. If he was so fudging good there why did they sell him? Why did commentators and utd fans criticise him. But good of you showing how woke you are. Congratulations.

This is actually a good point. Not saying that was what was happening here on this board cause that's not we're about, but I've never heard a white player described as lazy. Berbatov for instance was 'cultured' 'enigmatic' and a 'Rolls Royce'

Back