• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tanguy Ndombele

Not scored a league goal since he came back in
Not actually looked like scoring them in reality
Seeing kids with a Fraction of his talent run past him to get to the ball
Seeing him not jump for a header at all
The guys highlights reels are immense. His ability is immense. His aptitude and actual real impact on the game… toss. Really really poor.
We love ballers but I also know that players Who work hard get a LOT and credit form our fans. He isn’t in any bracket right now other than waste of money

Not scored a league goal since he came back in
Not actually looked like scoring them in reality
Seeing kids with a Fraction of his talent run past him to get to the ball
Seeing him not jump for a header at all
The guys highlights reels are immense. His ability is immense. His aptitude and actual real impact on the game… toss. Really really poor.
We love ballers but I also know that players Who work hard get a LOT and credit form our fans. He isn’t in any bracket right now other than waste of money

He’s a five a side footballer

Wasn't there a stat for last season of games won with and without him? Wasn't it we won more without him and lost pretty much every game bar a few with him in?

Maybe he isn't the solution....

I have no idea. I thought sacking Poch was right, I was wrong.

I thought sacking Mourinho was right, I think I was wrong.

Maybe if I think sacking Nuno is right, I'll be wrong.

Maybe, it's just the players are bang average and not up to playing at 100% every game?

The least of our problems today, despite having a quiet game in the first half.
How?
Every time he went got it we stopped doing anything
He just did nothing
He almost have them a great counter chance early second half with a pass between two players
He is arguably as good a footballer as there is, but he is not a player. He is a long way from that. Xhaka and Partey played better passes than him today and there not as talented as he is

How?
He just did nothing
He almost have them a great counter chance early second half with a pass between two players
He is arguably as good a footballer as there is, but he is not a player. He is a long way from that. Xhaka and Partey played better passes than him today and there not as talented as he is

He had no support, son and kane were surrounded and moura was playing in the middle.
Whenever they broke they had routes and run they had obviously been practicing. When we do that we run into each other.

He had no support, son and kane were surrounded and moura was playing in the middle.
Whenever they broke they had routes and run they had obviously been practicing. When we do that we run into each other.
Tanguy had no support?
He was playing in midfield do his job is to support
Look at how our play improved when he went off. The guys got the tools but nothing else
To be a craftsman he needs to actually work

Tanguy had no support?
He was playing in midfield do his job is to support
Look at how our play improved when he went off. The guys got the tools but nothing else
To be a craftsman he needs to actually work

And he needs something to craft with, that was an abysmal formation that was getting the best out of no one.
Dele one side Ndombele the other and nobody in between them.
Skipp came on and played in a totally different position so thats no a real or fair comparison.
Ndombele is not the answer, not unless there's a change in attitude from him and the manager. But the results this season are not on him.

And he needs something to craft with, that was an abysmal formation that was getting the best out of no one.
Dele one side Ndombele the other and nobody in between them.
Skipp came on and played in a totally different position so thats no a real or fair comparison.
Ndombele is not the answer, not unless there's a change in attitude from him and the manager. But the results this season are not on him.
He just isn’t the answer
He was never the creator at Lyon either
He was the deep lying line breaker from
Midfield. I was a huge advocate of signing him
But his lack of impact here has coincided with his lack of work, drive and just balls
We look better without him
And that’s with him being more talented than anyone else
People think he can create but his attacking third stats are on par with Hojdjberg who is a DM
Right now we need a 4-2-3-1 formation
We can play skipp and Hojdjberg in the 4 and ask the full backs to push ok more
Or we play 3 at the back with one dm which would suit Romero, Japhet and Rodon IMO
That way you could fit Tanguy is a CM role
Skipp played a different role but the team looked smiles better. More cohesive and quicker

He just isn’t the answer
He was never the creator at Lyon either
He was the deep lying line breaker from
Midfield. I was a huge advocate of signing him
But his lack of impact here has coincided with his lack of work, drive and just balls
We look better without him
And that’s with him being more talented than anyone else
People think he can create but his attacking third stats are on par with Hojdjberg who is a DM
Right now we need a 4-2-3-1 formation
We can play skipp and Hojdjberg in the 4 and ask the full backs to push ok more
Or we play 3 at the back with one dm which would suit Romero, Japhet and Rodon IMO
That way you could fit Tanguy is a CM role
Skipp played a different role but the team looked smiles better. More cohesive and quicker

I look at the squad and can't see a formation that suits them.
That's a big worry, and even bigger worry is the manager seems the same.
There's a lot of square pegs in round holes, and we don't seem to know what shape Ndombele is or where to play him.
Can't see us getting anything like what we paid for him, especially if we continue to play him in unsuitable roles.

There's a lot of square pegs in round holes, and we don't seem to know what shape Ndombele is or where to play him.
Can't see us getting anything like what we paid for him, especially if we continue to play him in unsuitable roles.
200%
It’s why I’d bin him off now and concerns rate on getting some results again. The fact we look more like scoring without him says a lot

That's how I see it and that's down to our scouting and transfer policy.
The manager , scouts , DOF/Levy should have all been communicating and looking at players in specific positions for certain systems.
I don't think anyone has ever been able to work out what system we were going to incorporate Lo Celso and Ndombele into.
Not only were they poorly scouted as it's obvious they both had weaknesses such as fitness and lack of workrate, lightweight and injury prone ( not ideal traits for the PL !) and overrated in the technical department as well but there was no plan as to where they would play. The diamond system is the only feasible formation from what I can see, which is hardly used and doesn't seem to work.
The scouting and recruitment has been a shambles for a long while now and having a £50m defender on the bench behind dross like Sanchez and Dier just emphasises that point.

How?
He just did nothing

In the first half we stopped doing things way before he got the ball. If the plan is useless buildup play then give it to Ndombele yeah, he'll struggle along with everyone else.

Thought our best spell was the first 15-20 minutes of the second half and he was a good part of that. Missed him after he came off (assuming for fitness reasons).

Back