• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Superspur vs Leicester OMT: The Sequel ***

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
tottenham-hotspur-fc-hd-badge-6456599.jpg

Leicester_City.jpg

Wednesday 8pm

white-hart-lane-new-spurs-stadium_3322898.jpg

Lloris
Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Davies
Alli Dier Carroll
Lamela Kane Eriksen

0e2a3b4e20cc97f928ce3477904eb06d.jpg

siblings3.jpg

---------------Lloris
Walker Wimmer Vertonghen Rose
--------Bentaleb---Carroll
Lamela------Alli----Son
---------------Kane

Rest Alder and Dier

Fantastic. This sort of thread might actually keep our title charge alive. Well done

Only change I'd make if he's fit is for Dembele to come in for Carroll, although Carroll is a great option for these type of games creating triangles and space.

Big game.

Fantastic. This sort of thread might actually keep our title charge alive. Well done

Only change I'd make if he's fit is for Dembele to come in for Carroll, although Carroll is a great option for these type of games creating triangles and space.

Big game.

This is like the Empire Strikes Back of OMTs.

Not sure Dembele will make this one.

The biggest one of our games against them this month.

They will make a lot of changes with just Schmeichel, Kante and maybe Okazaki or Ulloa playing. Different personnel but expect the same type of game. They will have a lot more quality going forward, expect Vardy to play too. Anyway it's about us. Just need to cut out the slack defending (like Chadli pulling back Alderweireld in the box!) and not concede with the first attack they have in the game. Crowd will be up for this one I think

You mean the Alex Ferguson approach to managing 60-70 games a season (rotating 2 players from his best 11 every game)?
I don't think we can afford that luxury just yet unfortunately.

Let's get Alderweireld and Vertonghen back together, and have some added Dier protection for a serious competitor for a top 4 slot.

After hearing them compare our Arry to an inferior Jamie Vardy I really want us to smash them on Wednesday.

We need to win...its a MUST WIN! Come on POCH and the boys! would love to see Dembele back but it might be to soon.

4-0, big guns all play for this game, their counter attack play doesn't get going, they have their first bad result tonight, COYS

---------------Lloris
Walker Wimmer Vertonghen Rose
--------Bentaleb---Carroll
Lamela------Alli----Son
---------------Kane

Rest Alder and Dier

And drop Eriksen too? No, no and thrice no.

Would seriously take him off dead ball duty though - at least for now. He needs to dump that nagging girlfriend who is either giving him too many oats....or not enough!

Assuming Dembele and Mason are still not fit:

...........Lloris ..........

Walker... Verts...Toby.....Rose

..............Dier.................

.................Alli...............

Lamela......Eriksen.......Son

...............Kane................

Last edited:
I don't think we can afford that luxury just yet unfortunately.

Let's get Alderweireld and Vertonghen back together, and have some added Dier protection for a serious competitor for a top 4 slot.

Wimmer is never going to be a seamless alternative until he gets some game time alongside both Alder and Verts. We need to ease him in more, just like we are doing with Son.

Isn't there less need for a more defensive CM against a team that don't want the ball (so long as we have pace at the back)? Wouldn't Bentaleb's aggressive passing from CM be more useful in this situation?

And drop Eriksen too? No, no and thrice no.

Eriksen has been our worst first team performer all season. He's 5th in the AM pecking order for me now behind Alli, Lamela, Dembele and Son (and without considering Mason and Pritchard there yet).

You can't pick players on reputation when they aren't performing

Dear GHod someone shoot me but I agree with GB regarding Eriksen.

I wouldn't have Carroll in there though.

Back