• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sunderland on Netflix

Moby

Steffen Iversen
anyone else onto this? I’ve just watched 4 episodes, and need to stop before I top my self! :D

Poor fudgers, I actually feel quite sorry for them. Hilarious though.

Their list of recent managers
Two relegations
One noncey Johnson
Striking awol foreign players
Darren Gibson drink driving
Jack Rodwell not fancying playing anymore

Absolute car crash.

Watched it all over the past couple of days, its funny stuff topped by Bent scoring the goal to send them down.

Martin Bain comes across badly - saying they had a restricted budget and signs 3 keepers?

I dont think Coleman did well at all.

Dont blame Rodwell at all.

anyone else onto this? I’ve just watched 4 episodes, and need to stop before I top my self! :D

Poor fudgers, I actually feel quite sorry for them. Hilarious though.

Their list of recent managers
Two relegations
One noncey Johnson
Striking awol foreign players
Darren Gibson drink driving
Jack Rodwell not fancying playing anymore

Absolute car crash.
And our major gripe is Poch not making subs early enough.:rolleyes:

All relative of course.....but as the wise one said (well he was a couple of seasons out:D, but anyway) 'you've never had it so good'

Watched it all over the past couple of days, its funny stuff topped by Bent scoring the goal to send them down.

Martin Bain comes across badly - saying they had a restricted budget and signs 3 keepers?

I dont think Coleman did well at all.

Dont blame Rodwell at all.

Martin Bain, the Martin Bain from rangers?
That's one GHod awful idiot and if they gave him a season ticket never mind a job they deserve all they get.

Martin Bain, the Martin Bain from rangers?
That's one GHod awful idiot and if they gave him a season ticket never mind a job they deserve all they get.
Same one. It’s only touched on, but it looks like he proper fudged Coleman over.

Same one. It’s only touched on, but it looks like he proper fudged Coleman over.
Doesn't surprise me, he fudged le Guen over at rangers as well.
I met him when we pitched a busines idea at the old firm clubs, total sleazey clam.

Back