• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer Transfer Strategy

he looked pretty static at times last season.
Mason? He always makes lung bursting runs beyond the strikers and also made it back to defend...

*waits for parklane to say Mason and Bentaleb are not defensive minded for the 200th time*

So what kind of players do we need most? Who should we sign?

For me its an older midfielder/ attacking midfielder. I don't know who, but someone around 28, who can tie the midfield together and give some experience when we need it.

We probably need another CF too. Would love us to sign Luan Vieira. But can't see it :)

For me its an older midfielder/ attacking midfielder. I don't know who, but someone around 28, who can tie the midfield together and give some experience when we need it.
Yeah yeah yeah, like Theo Walcott?

:)

You mean that kind of player whose agent start complaning the first day the player is not in the starting inlineup?

Yes, but the same reports that say our deal to sign N'Koudou is (finally) nearly compleye also still state that N'Jie will go the other way on loan.

The fact that N'Jie hasn't made any of our matchday squads (even ahead of the likes of Onomah, Winks and Carrol) makes this seem much more likely...

Yes, but the same reports that say our deal to sign N'Koudou is (finally) nearly compleye also still state that N'Jie will go the other way on loan.

The fact that N'Jie hasn't made any of our matchday squads (even ahead of the likes of Onomah, Winks and Carrol) makes this seem much more likely...

I thought he still had a knock?

Anyone, one of Njie/NKG and Son give us two pacier, more direct options off the bench if our starting wide pair (Lamela and Eriksen) need freshening up. I think that's ample.

Back