• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer clear-out

Yup, perfectly competent (when he’s match sharp) understudy to Vertonghen at LCB and LB, although not quite so super a roving LWB.

He does ok as a attacking FB and i remember him getting assists, but i agree his strength is defending and he is better then our other FB's at doing that.

How?!?!?!? He's barely played!! He's been on the bench a lot, and started 1 game recently when he didnt play well. I accept that neither Trippier or Aurier have been remotely decent which has created an open door for KWP, but I can't see that he can be classed as having had a 'glorious opportunity' unless he gets a run of 5-10 starts somewhat in succession

Youve answered your own point.

He has been in the first team squad all season, has been given some chances to play and at no point been deemed good enough to play more.

He has had the chance. Remember Pochs focus on performance in training. He hasnt taken it.

The lad on loan from Monaco

No idea
I thought they bought him - you are right he is on loan. They have an option of €34M - a lot more likely to be the Perisic replacement and with their FFP restrictions I can't see any decent bid for Lamella myself.

I thought they bought him - you are right he is on loan. They have an option of €34M - a lot more likely to be the Perisic replacement and with their FFP restrictions I can't see any decent bid for Lamella myself.
But he wasn’t starting for them last time o checked

400% wouldn't sell Sissoko, very good squad option who has performed well this season and generally stays fit. Offers a bit of pace and power which we don't have in midfield anymore and I doubt he will kick up a fuss being back up. More likely to get a new contract than leave. Why when he's finally showing good form would we sell him now.

Amazing to think anyone could think differently. Can only assume it's a mental block regarding their own initial opinion.

No way!
By no means the best player but will have a go at players who are not performing during games. On another side note the Bromance will keep Dele at Spurs which is really important.

Keep at all costs
Harry, no explanation needed
Dele ditto
Hugo gets it wants to be here and we're not going to get anyone better
Jan class act.

Try really hard to keep
Son

Keep, they are the future
Foyth
Sanchez
Winks
Kwp

Keep, not had enough time
Aurier
Moura

The rest, is up to them. If they can up their levels or prove they want to here fine, if not bye.

Won't happen of course, way to big a turn over.

We need a leader, we have some great players there that just need someone to follow. I don't care what position its in but that would be what I'd be scouring the market for.

What about Sissoko ??
Where does he fit ?

I’d Sell Dier at the right price!

4 reasons I'd 100% keep.

He played nearly every game in 3 seasons where we went close to winning the league twice and finished 3rd on the other one.

He's our one midfielder who can play in the 4231 and slot into the 3 at the back when both full backs go forward.

He's also a decent CB in his own right which helps with the question marks over Toby.

He's got leadership qualities and is part of the reason we've toughened up.

4 reasons I'd 400% keep.

He played nearly every game in 3 seasons where we went close to winning the league twice and finished 3rd on the other one.

He's our one midfielder who can play in the 4231 and slot into the 3 at the back when both full backs go forward.

He's also a decent CB in his own right which helps with the question marks over Toby.

He's got leadership qualities and is part of the reason we've toughened up.

I hadn't got down to AdamB reply prior to my post so apologies for repetition!

Back