• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

I cant say Ive seen him as moody, rather a victim of Mourinho.

I like him as a player, I just wonder where/how he fits in.

He and Moura either side of Kane is a speedy attack in a 4-3-3 as an option.

But, much like people still wanting Malcom, I just wonder why we would when we already seem to be covered there.

I cant say Ive seen him as moody, rather a victim of Mourinho.

I like him as a player, I just wonder where/how he fits in.

He and Moura either side of Kane is a speedy attack in a 4-3-3 as an option.

But, much like people still wanting Malcom, I just wonder why we would when we already seem to be covered there.

We ideally want a youngster as our 6th AM. Like Sancho, or even Sessegnon for a year or 2 while we mould him into a wingback

If UTD come on for Alderweireld (and if we cannot resolve TA's contract dispute), do we insist on trying to get Martial in? We could release Llorente for him and be alright.

Ah yeah, Sessegnon. Martial, Sessegnon and a new CB to replace Toby to come in.
Janssen, Llorente and Alderweireld out?

If UTD come on for Alderweireld (and if we cannot resolve TA's contract dispute), do we insist on trying to get Martial in? We could release Llorente for him and be alright.

Well into speculation, but if that was the scenario I think going for Rashford might be a better option. More natural backup for Kane whilst being able to play as an attacking midfielder like Martial. I do like Martial though, a lot.

We ideally want a youngster as our 6th AM. Like Sancho, or even Sessegnon for a year or 2 while we mould him into a wingback

We have to be smart in planning ahead for all eventualities. We don't know how much longer we can hold onto Dele and even Erikssen. How much longer do we have to wait for Lamela to finally deliver for a whole season? In a couple of years time Martial, Moura and Malcolm might end up being our first choice three attackers behind Harry

Do we need to be going for Malcolm if we already have Sessegnon?
Unless we lose someone like Son or Lamela, it wouldn't make sense to buy another AM now that we have Moura.

But we don't have Sessegnon , and if Fulham come up I'm not sure he will necessarily leave in the coming summer.

Also Sessegnon is a left back too. If he joins we don't know what poch will do with him.

But we don't have Sessegnon , and if Fulham come up I'm not sure he will necessarily leave in the coming summer.

Also Sessegnon is a left back too. If he joins we don't know what poch will do with him.

True enough, but the lad has been playing as a midfielder/inside forward of late. 13 goals so far as a 17 year old in the Championship.

True enough, but the lad has been playing as a midfielder/inside forward of late. 13 goals so far as a 17 year old in the Championship.

I know. He has always had the ability to do both. Like I said it depends where Poch would see him as the right fit in our side

I’d tell them to Feck off and sell him to Bayern or Madrid

Back