• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

I keep.looking at the transfer gossip about Spurs and hoping to see something that will really excite me...

To challenge Emirates Marketing Project I think we need 2-3 players who would go straight into the side and not just squad players with promise..

Difficult of course but Bale would be a good start...
We aren't challenging Emirates Marketing Project. They have a battleship and we have that boat off of Baywatch. Pretty cool, but...

Gotze and Eriksen were my favourite players a few years back (Eriksen still is) i was exstatic when Eriksen signed and would have exploded all over the place if we had signed Gotze back then aswell. Seems he is not the player he used to be and was a similar kind of player to Eriksen before people tried to make him a striker.

Not for me unless its for £15m

Back