• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Steven Caulker: cheese thief

I hope he knuckles down and makes the best of what is left of his career. It is a gift given to few and he's had a rough time.

Moving to Dumpdee he's about to find out what rough is.

My dad used to have a saying, "can't get your hole in Dundee, you can't get your hole anywhere", ever been @SergeAurierlover

Nope, Only been to Scotland once.

All jokes aside I would like to go back the is some seriously good countryside up there for some good cycling and the little Islands look great.

I did fcuk a scots girl once, she was dirty as anything not sure what part of Scotland she was from because I was in my 20s and never really took in what women said to me.

Nope, Only been to Scotland once.

All jokes aside I would like to go back the is some seriously good countryside up there for some good cycling and the little Islands look great.

I did fcuk a scots girl once, she was dirty as anything not sure what part of Scotland she was from because I was in my 20s and never really took in what women said to me.

Yes, you're never far away from some beautiful countryside up.

Moving to Dumpdee he's about to find out what rough is.

My dad used to have a saying, "can't get your hole in Dundee, you can't get your hole anywhere", ever been @SergeAurierlover

He was training with Celtic at the end of the summer but the move fell through. I think that he is the last of Redknapp's signings to leave QPR, I hate to think what wages he was on there.

Back