• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Steven Caulker: cheese thief

:ross: this whole thread is funnier than having my balls tickled by a thai midget with an ostrich's feather..

There has to be some footage of this somewhere.. Unofficially he got in a brawl but officially QPR say he just slipped and banged his head :-k

This guy has more incidents than Balotelli!

He mentions Levy tracking him down while on holidays - wasn't there a rumour about a fiasco involving Caulker on Joe Lewis' yacht? Wonder if that was the trigger for Levy to get involved.

That is hard to read. And hits close to home, for very personal reasons.

He's only 25, though. His demons are his own, and his mistakes are his own...but his successes are also his own, and what makes him a decent person despite all that is also his own.

On a human level, he is just starting out in life, and 25 is still stupidly young if you look beyond the ultra-competitive world of top-flight football. Hell, a plurality of young people in the West today are still either just starting out in the job market or have only just finished their education at 25. He definitely has the time to fight his demons - he only needs the support to do so, which it sounds like he's getting now.

In terms of his career, it shouldn't really be the most important thing in his life right now - but 25 is still plenty young enough to recover from his past and forge a decent career at the top level, if he feels capable of doing so. Especially for a center-back - his prime is still ahead of him, and will last longer than the prime ages of players further forward or on the flanks.

I hope his story doesn't have a sad ending, and, above all, I hope he finds the peace he needs to truly realize how much he means to the people around him.

And, although I don't think these demons are the sort that you can ever get permanently rid of...I hope he wins his battles with them enough to go to sleep at night without the torture that accompanies them.

He mentions Levy tracking him down while on holidays - wasn't there a rumour about a fiasco involving Caulker on Joe Lewis' yacht? Wonder if that was the trigger for Levy to get involved.

It was.
I had heard there was a specific incident on Lewis' yacht which did not cover the man in glory and accelerated matters swiftly.
His drinking was not a particularly massive secret, and he has pals.
Feel very sorry for him indeed...this story feels like a man who has many miles yet to go before even getting close to stable, I wish him all the very best.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

That is hard to read. And hits close to home, for very personal reasons.

He's only 25, though. His demons are his own, and his mistakes are his own...but his successes are also his own, and what makes him a decent person despite all that is also his own.

On a human level, he is just starting out in life, and 25 is still stupidly young if you look beyond the ultra-competitive world of top-flight football. Hell, a plurality of young people in the West today are still either just starting out in the job market or have only just finished their education at 25. He definitely has the time to fight his demons - he only needs the support to do so, which it sounds like he's getting now.

In terms of his career, it shouldn't really be the most important thing in his life right now - but 25 is still plenty young enough to recover from his past and forge a decent career at the top level, if he feels capable of doing so. Especially for a center-back - his prime is still ahead of him, and will last longer than the prime ages of players further forward or on the flanks.

I hope his story doesn't have a sad ending, and, above all, I hope he finds the peace he needs to truly realize how much he means to the people around him.

And, although I don't think these demons are the sort that you can ever get permanently rid of...I hope he wins his battles with them enough to go to sleep at night without the torture that accompanies them.
Making a story like his public can be of immense help - admitting the problems. Hopefully he can get the support he needs to enjoy life as much as he can.

Back