• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Steven Bergwijn

There is talk of a loan for Gil, but it's Valencia (interest for it to happen seems to be from their side rather than ours) rather than over here.
If we loan him to Spain then I think it would be with the intention of selling him back to Spain in the summer when their budget caps have shifted North again.

Bit of a step up for the kid
I don't know, Cray Wanderers appearently have one of the fiercest defences in Europe, and he caused them a lot of problems the other week.

I know there are plenty of Les Ferdinand or Ian Wright late bloomers from non league, but Isthmian Premier is literally the league I played in a few years back. Maybe I need to send Hitchen my CV

I don't know, Cray Wanderers appearently have one of the fiercest defences in Europe, and he caused them a lot of problems the other week.

I know there are plenty of Les Ferdinand or Ian Wright late bloomers from non league, but Isthmian Premier is literally the league I played in a few years back. Maybe I need to send Hitchen my CV

Fun fact - I've been at a Cray Wanderers game, and loved it! Had a pint in the stands. :p I also thought to myself - "I could play in this league", haha.

Fun fact - I've been at a Cray Wanderers game, and loved it! Had a pint in the stands. :p I also thought to myself - "I could play in this league", haha.

They were my local club growing up, they claim to be the 2nd oldest club in the country or something along those lines. My old man is out watching them today as it hsppens

They were my local club growing up, they claim to be the 2nd oldest club in the country or something along those lines. My old man is out watching them today as it hsppens

Ah, yes, I know! I read a bit about them before going there. Nice area they were in. :) I wanted to buy a jersey when we were there, but alas, none to be found, hehehe.

So we have still have not signed a striker but there is a lot of chatter that we are still interested in selling him to Ajax, that would be very concerning considering how little depth we have up top.

So we have still have not signed a striker but there is a lot of chatter that we are still interested in selling him to Ajax, that would be very concerning considering how little depth we have up top.

Until proven wrong I'm assuming the two are linked and we're only looking to sell him if we can bring another striker.

Back